The candidates who have applied for the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 are now eagerly waiting for the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022. The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will release the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 shortly on its official website that is – www.opsc.gov.in. This admit card will be accessible through online mode only and will contain exam related information. For more detailed information keep reading the article till the end.
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published a PDF on its official website on 31st May 2022 which announces that the Post Graduate Teacher Group B Exam 2022 has been scheduled on 3rd July 2022. All the candidates who have all ready registered for the examination can attend the exam which is through offline mode and the center for the examination will be announced shortly.
For the Post Graduate Teacher Group B Exam 2022 which is scheduled on 3rd July 2022, candidates will require the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022. The OPSC will release the admit card as soon as possible on its official website for that the candidates will need to keep on checking the official website. other OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 related details have been mentioned below in the article like steps to download, details mentioned on it, etc.
|Name Of The Commission||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Name Of The Examination||Post Graduate Teacher Group B Exam 2022|
|Date Of The Examination||3rd July 2022|
|Type Of The Examination||Group B|
|Release Date Of Admit Card||June 2022 (Expected)|
|Release Status Of Admit Card||Yet To Release|
|Release Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
As the Odisha commission has scheduled the PGT Group B Exam 2022 on 3rd July 2022 all the candidates who are going to appear in the exam eagerly waiting for their OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 as it will contain aal the information related to the examination and without the admit card candidates will not be permitted to give the exam.
OPSC PGT Group B Exam 2022
The OPSC has scheduled the OPSC PGT Group B Exam 2022 on 3rd July 2022. The examination will be conducted through offline mode and the centers for the examination will be release shortly. On 3rd July 2022 (Sunday) the exam will conduct in three sessions that is session I, II and III. The session I timing will be 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM, session II timing will be 11:30 AM to 01:30 PM and session III timing will be 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM.
Steps To Download OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
Here we have mentioned the step-by-step process to download the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022. With the help of this process, candidate can easily download their admit card from the official website of OPSC through online mode.
- Step 1: First of all, the candidate will need to visit to the official website of the BPSC that is – www.opsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that the homepage of the website will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 3: Here on this homepage candidates will get an OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 link in the “what’s new” section and they need to click on it.
- Step 4: Then the candidate will be redirected to new page and on this page, the candidate will need to enter his/her login credentials like user id and password and hit enter.
- Step 5: Now the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 will appear on the candidate’s computer screen and the candidate will be able to download it to their device.
- Step 6: At last, it is suggested to the candidate to take a printout of the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 for future use.
Details Mentioned On OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
Here we have mentioned the details which will present on your OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022. To All the candidate it is suggested that they must verify their admit card after downloading and if any information is incorrect, they must contact to the respective authority as soon as possible.
- Name Of The Candidate
- Father’s Name Of The Candidate
- Mother’s Name Of The Candidate
- Signature Of The Candidate
- Date Of Birth Of The Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph Of The Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female) Of The Candidate
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other) Of The Candidate
- Roll Number Of The Candidate
- Name Of The Exam Centre
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Name Of The Examination
- Time Duration Of The Examination
- Date Of The Examination
- Time Of The Examination
- Signature Of The Exam Counselor
- Signature Of The Board Councilor
- Essential Instructions For The Examination
Essential Documents To Carry Along With Admit Card
Along with the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022, all the candidates are advised to bring at least one of the following documents at the exam hall. If you don’t have any of these documents, you may be disqualified from taking the Prelims examination.
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Employee Id
- Any Other Id Proof Issued By A Gazetted Officer
- Pan Card
- College Id
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book With The Photograph
- Passport Size Photograph
- Any Another Id Assigned By The State Or Central Government
Here we conclude that we have mentioned all the details of the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 in the above article. For more details candidate can visit to the official website of the OPSC.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|OPSC PGT Admit Card Direct Download Link||Click Here (Update Soon)|