The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has been published OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 Notification under 4347/OSSC advertise no. on its official website is – www.ossc.gov.in. This recruitment is for Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant posts as initial appointees under Directorate of Fisheries, Govt. of Odisha. Total 67 no. of vacancies will be filled under this recruitment; the candidates can apply through online mode for these posts. They must note that the last date to apply is 30th April 2022.
OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022
The OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 notification has been published by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) to recruit total of 67 Junior Fisheries Technical Assistants. All the eligible candidates can apply for these posts, the application process is online. It is mandatory that the applications will be accepted only in an online mode no hard copy will be accepted sent by the applicants.
- UPSC Recruitment 2022
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2022
- CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
All the candidates who wish to apply can go through the detailed notification available in the “What’s New” section of the official website of OSSC i.e., www.ossc.gov.in. To apply for this recruitment drive application process has been started from 22nd March 2022 and it will be continued till 30th April 2022. By clicking on the “Apply Online” tab from the home page of the website candidate can apply.
|Recruitment Notification||OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA)|
|Total No. Of Posts||67|
|Starting Date To Apply||22nd March 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test
In the following section of this post, there will be detailed information mentioned about the OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022. The detailed information includes important dates for OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022, age limit, education qualification, pay scale and steps to apply for OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022. The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria for the OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022. No eligible candidate’s application will be accepted by the commission.
OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The following table shows category wise OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 vacancy details:
|Categories||Total no. of Vacancies|
OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date||Last Date|
|Online Registration||22nd March 2022||22nd April 2022|
|Online Payment Of The Examination Fees||22nd March 2022||22nd April 2022|
|Submission Of Online Application Form||22nd March 2022||30th April 2022|
OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 must fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). The eligibility criteria for OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
- Education Qualification
- The candidate must have a CHSE/University 12th Vocational (Fisheries). Candidates with a 12th science are also eligible to apply for the position. Candidates with 12th Science qualifications will be considered for selection if candidates with +2 Vocational (Fisheries) qualifications are not available. And
- The candidate must have passed the M.E. standard / RSC examination with Odia language as a subject.
- The candidate must be able to swim well.
- Age Limit
- As of January 1, 2021, the minimum age for the position is 21 years and the maximum age is 38 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST, and all Women candidates, 10 years for PwD candidates, and the complete duration of duty performed in the Defense Service in the case of Ex-servicemen.
- PwD candidates in the ST & SC categories are entitled to a cumulative age relaxation of 10 years over and above the category’s standard relaxation.
- As a rule, a candidate can only use one sort of age relaxation that is most advantageous to him or her.
- Candidates who do not qualify for a reduction of the upper age restriction must have been born between the 2nd of January 1983 and the 1st of January 2000.
- NCHM JEE Exam Date 2022
- Shillong Teer Live Result
- SSA Gujarat Online Hajri
- GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022
- Assam Police Commando Admit Card 2022
Steps To Apply For OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022
The following step by step process will help the candidate to apply online for the OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, visit the official website of the OSSC is – ossc.gov.in.
- After that on the homepage of the website, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Now need to click on the relevant application link that is “OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022”.
- Then Register yourself or if already registered then login with your login credentials and proceed with the application process.
- Now Pay the application fees and submit your form.
- At last, Take a printout of your form for future use.
OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Candidates who do not belong to the SC/ST/PWD (Permanently Disabled) categories must pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-.
|SC/ST/PWD (Permanently Disabled)||0/-|
- Only Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and other available payment methods linked to the online application form can be used to pay the costs.
- Candidates should maintain a copy of the e-receipt with them as proof of payment of the required examination fee for future use.
OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
According to Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No. 28621/GEN dated 27.10.2021, the candidate will be appointed as an Initial Appointee in OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 with a remuneration of Rs. 13,100/- per month (for the first year) upon selection to the job.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|