parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in 2022 DigiLocker CBSE Result Class 10

Central Board of Secondary Education will release the parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in 2022 result. Wait of more than 20 lakhs students will be over with the announcement of the DigiLocker CBSE Result 2022. Students must be ready with required result checking credentials i.e. Roll Number, School Number and Admit Card ID. Once the CBSE will have announced the results in online mode all the appread students will be able to download and check the Umang CBSE Result 2022. Students need to secure a 33% aggregate in each theory and practical examination.

parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in 2022

Puppies who wrote the offline exam of Secondary certificate have to wait a few more hours to download or check the result, tentative date for announcement of CBSE Class 10th parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in 2022 Result is July 22, 2022. Exam was started on April 26 and concluded on May 24, students who appeared in the term one examination were eligible to write term 2 exam. www.cbse.nic.in 2022 Class 10 Result will be available on the official website of CBSE, DigiLocker and Umang. To access the result an individual must have admit card ID and other required credentials. To get the Admit card ID the student needs to check his/her admit card that they carried during the exam date to the offline examination centre.

Result Date  July 22, 2022
Result Result  To Be Released 

From 13 November to 11 December 2021 term 1 exam was held at thousands of examination centres at Pan India level. The final result of 10th class has been prepared on the basis of obtaining marks in the term 1 and term 2 exam. DigiLocker CBSE 10th Result 2022 will have 30% weightage of term 1 examination and remaining 70% of term 2 exam. Term two examination was concluded on 24th May 2022 to since then more than 6 week has passed under time duration the evaluation process and other works were taking place, like you more than 20 like students are waiting for results.cbse.nic.in 2022 Result Class 10. If you don’t not have an admit card ID to access your result then you need to visit the official website of CBSE to get your secondary examination admit card digital copy.

DigiLocker CBSE Result 2022

Once the result will be released students will be able to download DigiLocker CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 by visiting the DigiLocker official website or using the DigiLocker application.

  • By taking help of DigiLocker you can check your result to do the same you need to navigate at www.digilocker.gov.in/.
  • Once you have visited the official website of DigiLocker you will find an option SIGN IN in the top left corner, do click on this option.
  • Now you will ask to enter your Aadhaar Number and 6 digit Security PIN. Fill in the required details and then hit the button of Sign In.
  • Here you will find a banner of CBSE Class X Marksheet after successful login, click on this banner and go to another web page.
  • Now you need to enter your Examination Year as 2022 and Roll Number and then tap on the option of Get Document to check the result.

parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in 2022 Result

CBSE 10th Supplementary Exam 2022

Students who won’t be able to secure the minimum qualifying marks will have to appear in the main examination next year or supplementary examination which is likely to take place by September/October 2022. The Central Board of Secondary Education has not yet disclosed the date of the supply examination, out of the total students who will fail in the exam will be eligible to appear in the supplementary examination for the failed subject(s).

To appear in the CBSE Class 10 Supplementary Exam 2022, students need to visit their respective Institution and fill examination form in offline or online mode, and after that hall tickets will be issued by the concerned officials of CBSE for the enrolled students.

CBSE 10th Revaluation Form 2022

It happens every year that students are unsatisfied with the CBSE class 10 result, and apply for the rechecking of the answer sheet. Scrutiny of answer sheets are done by CBSE after taking applications from the unsatisfied students. Just two or three days after the publication of the result the online application form will be made available on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education, to fill in CBSE Class 10 Revaluation Form 2022 student has to pay an appropriate amount for single or multiple subjects of revaluation of answer sheets. 

Instead of downloading the CBSE 10th result from DigiLocker you can get it from the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education. As soon as the CBSE activated the direct link we will update it below in the table.

Official Website Click Here
Homepage Click Here

Leave a Comment