The CG Patwari Admit Card 2022 has been announced and it was released by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on the official portal. Candidates who are willing to appear in the exam and fill the registration form can now download the Patwari Admit Card 2022. So below we have shared the complete process on How to download CG Patwari Admit Card 2022.
Patwari Admit Card 2022
The admit card for the Patwari exam has been released on April 14th, 2022. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The admit cards for the Patwari exams are already available to download, so candidates should visit the website and download their admit cards as soon as possible.
|Board Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam)|
|Admit Card Status||Announced|
|Exam Date||24th April 2022|
How To Download CG Patwari Admit Card 2022?
Candidates who will be appearing for the CG Patwari exam can now download their respective CG Patwari Admit Card 2022 from the official portal of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Below you can find out the complete process on how to download CG Patwari Admit Card 2022, have a look:
- First of all, type in the URL in your browser: vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see an option for Admit Card so just click on it and the admit card page will now appear. The website can take some time to load, so please be patient.
- After that, select the option “Admit Card for Patwari Recruitment Exam” and click on it.
- This is the CG Patwari Admit Card download page. Here you have to put in your details such as the Registration ID and Date of Birth. After that, also fill up the captcha box and click on Login.
- A new page will appear on your screen which will conclude your CG Vyapam Patwari, Admit Card.
- You can save the admit card as a PDF file for future reference and also take the printout for the exam day.
Patwari Exam Pattern 2022
Patwari Admit Card 2022 will have a slightly different exam pattern than the previous years. To begin, the exam will be divided into two sections. The first section will have broad questions, while the second section will include more detailed ones. To get their certificate, students must complete both parts of the exam. The first part of the exam includes 50 multiple-choice questions that must be completed in one hour. Students who fail this section of the exam must retake it before proceeding to the next.
Students may take the second part of the exam after passing the first. This is an oral exam that can take up to three hours, depending on the number of questions asked and how long each student takes to correctly answer them. There will be a total of 7 subjects as the syllabus is concerned. The 7 subjects include General Knowledge CG, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs, Mathematics, English, Hindi, and Computer Knowledge.
As far as the questions and marks are concerned, you can check them out below.
- General Knowledge- 50 Marks and 50 Questions
- Logical Reasoning- 35 Marks and 35 Questions
- Current Affairs- 15 Marks and 15 Questions
- Arithmetic or Mathematics- 30 Marks and 40 Questions
- English- 15 Marks and 15 Questions
- Hindi- 10 Marks and 10 Questions
- Computer Knowledge- 20 Marks and 20 Questions
- Total 150 Marks and 150 Questions
Most of the questions asked in the written examination will be MCQs and most of the questions will have 1 marks weightage. Furthermore, when it comes to the negative marking, a ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
CG Patwari Selection Process 2022
Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Document Verification are the three steps of the Chhattisgarh Patwari exam selection process. Candidates who pass the preliminary examination will be permitted to sit for the main exam. The main examination qualifiers will be contacted for document verification. On the basis of the marks obtained by candidates in the main exam, a merit list will be made. The final selection of candidates will be based on a merit list that will be generated after document verification.
Furthermore, the CG Patwari 2022 exam will have an age restriction of up to 40 years. Candidates from 18 to 40 years will only be eligible for this exam. Moreover, candidates have to be approved by the board for 10+2 and they should have a computer certificate from a verified board or institution. On top of that, they should have a diploma in the data entry operation field.
So, this was all about the CG Patwari Admit Card 2022 download process. Hopefully, you will be able to download your Patwari Admit Card 2022 without any issues. And if you have any queries or suggestions, then do let us know in the comments.
|Official Website||Click Here|