PM Kisan.gov.in registration date has been updated. The date has now been extended so that eligible farmers can receive the benefits of this scheme. Only the small farmers will be able to take benefits under the PM Kisan scheme. Below, we have shared the complete process of PM Kisan.gov.in Registration. Not just that, but we have also shared some other important information related to PM Kisan.gov.in registration, have a look.
PM Kisan.gov.in Registration
The Prime Minister Kisan Scheme is a Government of India initiative that began on February 1, 2019. Small and marginal farmer families in India with less than 2 hectares (about 5 acres) of land benefit from the scheme.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN)|
|Benefits||₹6000/- into farmer’s bank account|
|Last Date to Apply||September 2022|
Benefits under the PM Kisan Scheme are provided quarterly in the form of an electronic transfer of INR 6000 into their local state government’s bank account.
Farmers must register under the PM Kisan Scheme in order to obtain these benefits. This is a straightforward process that can be completed online or in person at your local cybercafe or even at a CSC centre.
PM Kisan.gov.in Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the PM Kisan.gov.in, you need to follow some set of instructions given by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. For instance, you need to be a landowner and the data should be available on the govt servers.
After that, you must be a farmer from the OBC, SC, or ST category and you will have to provide a caste certificate to prove this. Apart from these requirements, the farmers must hold some basic documents which is also important for the registration of PM Kisan.gov.in and the documents include an Aadhar Card, a bank account in any local or private bank, a mobile phone number which is required to register during the registration process. On top of that, a farmer needs to have his or her land in the govt record so the registration process will make you eligible.
PM Kisan.gov.in Registration Process
For the PM Kisan.gov.in registration, you need to be an eligible farmer. This scheme is mostly for the small farmers and if you are the one, then you can definitely get full benefits of this scheme. However, to get full benefits you must follow the complete PM Kisan.gov.in registration process:
Note- Please note that before you apply for the PM Kisan scheme, you will have to scan all of your important documents which are required in the registration process. As you will have to upload these documents to the official website. If you are following this process at a CSC centre, then they will do it themself.
- First of all, head over to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana which is pmkisan.gov.in.
- After visiting the website, you will need to find a link that seems familiar to “New Farmer Registration” and click on the link.
- After clicking on this link, a new page will be opened. Here on this page, you will have to fill up some important information such as your personal information, so keep your documents ready including Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Bank Account no.
- On this page, fill up the farmer type you are, then choose the Rural Farmer Registration, if you belong to a village or rural place. However, if you live in a city or an urban area, you have to click on “Urban Farmer Registration”.
- After choosing this option, you have to fill up the required information. You will be asked to enter your mobile no, so we would suggest your fill up the same no which is registered on your aadhar card.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile no, so fill it up and sign up for the registration process.
- Next, you will be asked to fill up some other details to keep the document intact. Fill up the required details.
- In the end, you will be asked to upload the required document which you scanned earlier, so just upload them and the application will be finalized.
- You may get an acknowledgement receipt, in the end, so keep it saved for the future.
PM Kisan 11th Installment for Farmers
According to the report, the 11th installment has not been made by the govt officials. Moreover, there has been no update on the matter. However, whenever the 11th installment is made, we will keep you posted.
So, this was all about the PM Kisan.gov.in registration. Hopefully, you will like our approach and find this post helpful. If you have any queries or suggestions, then do let us know in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|