In our post today, we will provide you with all the details on PM Kisan Status 2022. You may quickly check your status using this method. We’ll also show you how to check your beneficiary list. PM Kisan Status will be made available to you clearly and concisely. We hope you will read it through and check your status as soon as possible online by visiting the official website – pmkisan.gov.in.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a federal programme; therefore, the federal government is responsible for all costs. The Central Government introduced the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in December 2018. The national government has successfully distributed 10 lists (instalments) to qualified farmers under the PM Kisan Yojana until March 2022. You may get more information about the PM Kisan Status Check on this website.
PM Kisan Status
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the full name of this initiative. The Central Government has introduced it. The main objective of PM Kisan Status is to support small & marginal farmers. Every year, you would be granted Rs.6000/- under this plan. This sum is supplied three times a year in an Rs.2000/- instalment. The state government runs this programme, and you may apply online from the comfort of your own home. This programme has benefitted a vast number of farmers thus far. Check other PM Kisan Status below –
|“PM Kisan Status”|
|Scheme launched by||PM- Shri Narendra Modi Ji|
|launched Year||24 Feb 2019 officially|
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Issued By||Indian Government|
|This scheme For||Farmers of India|
|Scheme Amount||Per Year – 6000/-|
|Apply through||Pm Kisan Portal|
|Documents need||Aadhar Card, Bank Account|
A farmer will not be a benefit if he is cultivating, yet the field is not in his name. Even if the field is in his father’s or grandfather’s name, he is not eligible for the PM Kisan Status. If a government employee owns agricultural land, he is not eligible for benefits; nonetheless, whether he is a current or previous government employee, a serving or former MP, MLA, or minister, he is not eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana.
Aside from that, PM Kisan Status does not cover professional registered physicians, engineers, attorneys, chartered accountants, or their family members. Those who get more than 10,000 rupees in pension do not qualify for the benefit.
PM Kisan Status check list name
On January 24, 2019, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started for farmers. The farmers would receive Rs.2000 immediately into their bank accounts due to this initiative. The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s eighth instalment has already distributed on January 1, 2022. If you wish to check the PM Kisan Status online, follow the procedures below:
- First, go to www.pmkisan.gov.in, the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- After clicking the above link, the PM Kisan home page will appear on your screen.
- You must now go to the PM Kisan Status list 2022 option and choose the 8th beneficiary list.
- A new page will appear in front of you, on which you must pick the Name of Your State, District, Block, and Gram Panchayat before clicking the Submit button.
- Your computer screen will now display the pm Kisan 11th Instalment List 2022.
- You must carefully examine your name on the PM Kisan Status Beneficiary 2022 List.
- Save this list for future use.
How to check the PM Kisan Status Beneficiary 2022?
- You must visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ in the farmer’s corner on the home page.
- Fill in your information on the following page after clicking.
- You will be required to fill in any information such as your Aadhaar number, account number, Cell phone number, etc.
- When you’ve finished filling out the form, click ‘Get Data.’
- A window displaying your beneficiary status will appear in front of you.
PM Kisan Status Documents Needed
You should be well familiar with all of the documents you’ll need to check PM Kisan Status. As a result, take the time to study the following points carefully:
- Aadhar Card ID.
- Card of identification
- A valid driver’s licence
- Voter identification is required.
- Phone number
- Proof of identification is required.
- Proof of residence.
- Passbook from the bank.
- Photograph the size of a passport.
- Size of the farm
- Papers relating to agricultural land.
- Up to 2 hectares of land, etc.
PM Kisan Status, Scheme
Yogesh Pratap Singh, the Deputy Agriculture Director, has announced that beginning April 2022; all instalments will be transmitted using the Aadhar Card number. Previously, all instalments were calculated using account numbers.
It is not required to include all small or marginal farmers in the PM Kisan Status. For example, if any family member pays taxes in the case of a small farmer, the recipient will be removed from the system.
- The Indian government has allocated a total amount of money to help small and marginal farmers better their financial situation.
- On December 1, 2018, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi became functioning.
- Each year, 6000/- is distributed in three instalments.
- Because funds are paid directly to the recipient’s account, there is little risk of fraud.
- State governments are in charge of selecting qualified recipients, while the federal government is in charge of transferring funds.
|Official Website||Click Here|