The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, has started such a scheme, in order to overcome health related problems, poor and backward families will be given health insurance financially, which will cover 5 lakhs. To help the people who are facing health issues of at least 1350 diseases will be covered. The treatment will be absolutely free. PMJAY Status was started on 14th April 2018 on the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and after that on the 25th September 2018 on the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay . It was implemented all over India. PMJAY Status is operated by the Union Ministry of Health.
Interested beneficiaries of the country want to check their eligibility in this Ayushman Bharat Yojana New List 2022, then they can easily see their name in the list by visiting the official website of PMJAY Yojana through the internet sitting at your home. The name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana will come in the new beneficiary list in 2022, the same health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided. PMJAY Status checking step-by-step guide is available below, keep reading to get it.
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Announced||14 April 2018|
|Implemented across all country||25 September 2018|
|Objective||To provide health insurance of Rs.05 lakhs|
Under this drive,in Gujarat all the citizens of this state will be enrolled door-to-door under the PMJAY Yojana. And also this Information was also provided by him that minimum 80 lakh families of this state would be enrolled through this Scheme. Now the citizens of this state don’t need to visit any other government office to apply under the PMJAY Yojana. All arrangements will be made to get their enrollment done by the government at their doorstep. With this help will save both your time and money and bring transparency in the Indian system.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
In this scheme all poor families will be given insurance of 5 lakhs annually through PMJAY Status , in which all of them can get their treatment for 1350 diseases free of cost up to Rs.05 lakh. Today we will keep all the information related to this article in front of you, in which the purpose of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, benefits, eligibility, beneficiary list and how to apply for it? Let’s know all about it . The government’s target has been set to cover at least 10 crore poor families in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022.
The Central Government of India has now decided to increase the scope of PMJAY Yojana and has also decided to increase the budget of health care.
Main Objectives of PMJAY
This PMJAY Status is proving to be very helpful for all poor families who are unable to get their disease treatment becouse of financial constraints. This health insurance of 5 lakh is provided annually to the all eligible beneficiary which will cover the expenses of illness of any member of his family In this scheme . With this government help, all people of poor sections will be able to achieve good health facilities.
Benefits and PMJAY Status 2022
The PMJAY launched by the Central Government of india has many benefits, some of which are given below look at that:
- About 10 crore families will get This benefit under the PMJAY Yojana.
- The health insurance of 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary , under this scheme .
- The cost of medicine or medical expenses will be provided by the government with this scheme.
- About 1350 diseases have been covered in this scheme, the list of which is given below.
- The Ministry of Health is operating this scheme.
- With this scheme ,all poor families don’t need to spend much more money due to illness. The government of India will cover all the cost of their illness with The help of this insurance.
Important Documents of PMJAY Status 2022
Documents required to apply for Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
List of diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Prostate cancer||bypass method of coronary artery replacement|
|Skull Based Surgery||Double Valve Replacement|
|Tissue Expander||Anterior Spine Fixation|
|Pulmonary Valve Replacement||Knee Replacement, etc|
List of diseases are not covered under PMJAY Scheme
|OPD||Fertility Related Process|
|Organ Transplant||Drug Rehabilitation|
|Cosmetic related procedure||personal diagnosis|
How to Check the PMJAY List?
If you want to see the new list of PMJAY Scheme, you have to go to this official website and check it out. If you want to know how to see PM Ayushman Bharat List? For this just Follow the procedure given below to check your name in the PMJAY Scheme List:
- Go to the official website of PMJAY. And after this, the option of “Am I Eligible” will appear on Your homepage which will appear inside the top main menu. Just Click on it.
- After clicking, enter the mobile number, captcha code and click on the button of Generate OTP.
- After that verify Your OTP and select the state in the next option.
- After selecting the state, you can check the status of your name in Ayushman Bharat Scheme from your registered mobile number, ration card, beneficiary name.
Eligibility of Beneficiaries in PMJAY Scheme (for rural area)
- There should be a kutcha house in rural area
- This is important that the head of the family is a woman.
- In the age group of 16-59 , should not be a abled to this scheme.
- The person works
- Monthly income should be less than 10000
Besides this, a homeless person who is begging or doing bonded labor in rural areas also will himself be included in the PMJAY Scheme
Eligibility of Beneficiaries in PMJAY Status (For Urban Area)
For this the person picks up the garbage, be a hawker, a laborer, guard job, cobbler, sweeper, tailor, driver, shop worker, rickshaw puller, porter reducer, painter, conductor, Mistry, Washer etc. Or people whose monthly income is less than 10,000 will be also able to join this PMJAY Scheme.
|Official Website||Click Here|