The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) administers the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) for UG and diploma students in Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. The authorities released the final merit list for the fiscal year 2022-23 on August 30, 2022. The first seat allotment outcome is due on September 6th. Students can view the results on the AICTE’s official website, www.aicte-india.org. Scroll down for more information about the PMSSS 1st seat allotment Result 2022, as well as relevant links.
- PMSSS 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022 release date is 06th September 2022.
- Seat Allotment Result will be released only on the official website at aicte-india.org/.
- A step-by-step guide to check seat allotment results is available below.
PMSSS 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022
The Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme is organised by the Education Ministry of the Government of India and is managed by AICTE. The scholarship programme is specifically designed for UG and diploma students studying in Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh UTs. This scheme has been in operation since the 2011-2012 academic year. The seat assignment process for the academic year 2022-23 is set to begin on September 6th. The officials have already produced a mock seat allotment list to give pupils a rough indication of what to expect. The results are in pdf format, and you will need your roll number to verify the status of your results. The remaining information is summarised here.
aicte-india.org Results 2022
The PMSSS outcome is based on the students’ merit list. Only students whose names appear on the merit list are eligible for seat allocation. The initial seat allotment list is likely to be released on September 6th. Following that, candidates must report to their designated colleges for further procedures.
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme|
|Head Body||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Result Date||6th September 2022|
The second seat allotment list for the remaining unfilled seats will be released later. If a student does not receive his preferred college, he may reapply for the second seat allotment process. Other information is provided below.
aicte-india.org Result Date
The PMSSS 1st Round College Allotment is scheduled for September 6th, according to the official announcement on the AICTE website. The final HSC merit list has already been published. For the shortlisted students, AICTE held a dummy/mock allotment trial phase. The merit list for the Mock Allotment is now available; this was done to provide candidates with a general understanding of the Seat Allotment Result process. The selection window for the final 1st Seat Allotment Result will be open only between the 2nd and 4th of September till 5 p.m.
How To Check PMSSS 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022?
The AICTE official website will be updated with the 1st Round Seat Allotment result for admissions in the academic session 2022-2023. Once the results are available, you can check your seat assignment by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the AICTE’s official website, www.aicte-india.org/.
- Click on the ‘PMSS Registration 2022-23’ link on the webpage.
- You will now be directed to the specifically developed J&K PMSSS portal.
- PMSS 2022-23 – First Seat Allotment of College & Course is stated under the ‘General Instructions’ column.
- When you click on the link, a pdf file will open. This list will include the guidelines as well as a list of student names, as well as the college and course name assigned to them.
- Take a printout of the pdf file for future reference.
PMSSS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for this program must be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir or Ladakh.
- The award is only open to students who graduated no early than 2020-21 or appeared in 2021-22.
- Academic and housing expenses are decreased as part of the scholarship programme.
- Students must have finished their 10+2 class from a recognised university to be eligible for this grant. Students who have finished a three-year diploma programme and have completed their tenth grade are also eligible for this programme.
- The family income of the student should not surpass Rs. 8 lakhs.
PMSSS 2022 Admission Process
Following the release of the PMSSS 1st seat allotment result 2022, the selected candidates must report to the colleges to which they have been assigned within the time frame specified. If a student fails to appear at the college, his or her place will not be verified. Students at college go through the document verification process. If a candidate is discovered to have faked documents, he or she may be fired immediately. If an applicant fails to produce the appropriate documentation, the institution will not confirm his or her place. Documents required for the admission are listed below.
- High School Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Intermediate MarkSheet & Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of J&K and Ladakh
- Family Income Certificate
- Category certificate
- PwBD certificate
- Diploma Certificate (For lateral entry candidates)
If an applicant is dissatisfied with the college to which he or she has been assigned, he or she may reapply for the second seat allotment list. Students whose names do not appear on the first seat allotment list may reapply for the second seat allotment process.
For the academic year 2022-23, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a scholarship scheme to help students from Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh pursue undergraduate education and diploma candidates in engineering from Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh. Under the scholarship plan, students will get varied amounts of grants for their academic expenditures as well as their dorm fees.
Students would receive financial help of up to Rs 1.25 lakh per year for academic costs. Students will also receive a stipend of Rs 1 lakh each year in 10 equal instalments to cover expenditures such as housing, food, books, stationery, and so on. Earlier in July, the AICTE invited applications for PMSSS programmes such as professional and medical degree, general degree, and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent.
|Official Website||Click Here|