The Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP will begin trading today, April 27th, 2022. The public issue, valued Rs 1595 crore, would be out for bidding till April 29, 2022. The management of the multi-specialty hospital has set the price range for its offer at $516 to $542 per share. Meanwhile, the IPO of a hospital chain has caught the interest of the grey market. According to market experts, shares in Rainbow Children’s Medicare are currently available in the grey market for a premium of $50.
Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP
“Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited is India’s leading multi-specialty paediatric hospital network and obstetrics and gynecological services provider. In 2021, the company recorded a total revenue of 660 crores, down from 730 crores in 2020. The maiden public offering (IPO) pricing range is set at 516 to 542 rupees per equity share. The NSE and BSE will both list the Rainbow Children Medicare Initial Public Offering (IPO).
|IPO Open||27th April 2022|
|IPO Close||29th April 2022|
|IPO Size||Approx. ₹1,595 Crores|
|Fresh Issue||Approx. ₹280 Crores|
|Offer for Sale||Approx. 24,000,900 Equity Shares|
|Face Value||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band||₹516 to ₹542 Per Share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
Rainbow Children Medicare’s initial public offering (IPO) will take place on April 27, 2022, and will close on April 29, 2022. The allotment will be completed on May 5, 2022, and the IPO could begin trading on May 10, 2022.
Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP Dates
|Open Date||27 April 2022|
|Close Date||29 April 2022|
|Allotment Date||05 May 2022|
|Refund Date||06 May 2022|
|Share Credit Date||09 May 2022|
|Listing Date||10 May 2022|
Steps To Apply for Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO
Here we have mentioned the steps to easily apply for the Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP:
- First of all, the bidders need to login at the website of their broker or app (where they have their demat account).
- After that the bidders need to select Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP.
- Now they need to enter their UPI ID and select the investors type.
- Then the quantity should be a multiple of the lot size. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, they need to simply click on the checkbox next to ‘cut-off price’.
- Then the bidders will receive a SMS from the NPCI confirming their bid and requesting them to accept the mandate on your UPI app.
- The ability to design, build, and run specialist children’s hospitals.
- A leading paediatric multi-specialty healthcare organization with a solid clinical track record in the management of severe illness.
- Provider of comprehensive perinatal care with synergies between paediatric, obstetrics, and gynecology services.
- The hub-and-spoke architecture creates synergies and guarantees that patients receive better treatment and access.
- Proven track record of growth, as well as operational and financial success.
- Strong institutional shareholder support and an experienced senior management team.
Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP Price
The stock market, as we all know, is an extremely dangerous business. Those who are interested should go over each piece of information one by one. Because the Rainbow Children’s Medicare Initial Public Offering (IPO) will begin trading on April 27, 2022.
Rainbow Children’s Medicare also operates a multispecialty paediatric, gynecological, and obstetrics hospital chain in South India. Because the company has published these facts through the stock market, consumers can now read about Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP Details. Under the Rainbow Children’s Medicare, this hospital chain has created a first-of-its-kind programme that focuses on newborn babies.
Last year, Rainbow Children’s Medicare recorded sales of Rs 660 crore, a decrease from the previous year’s income of Rs 730 crore in 2020. As a result, Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP price range for Rainbow Children’s Medicare has been set at Rs 516 to Rs 542 per equity share. Read all of the information about Rainbow Children’s Medicare IPO GMP Share Price since it will help you decide whether or not you want to invest in this company. You may also compare data from prior years to determine the profitability of this business.