Soon, the authorities of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission will publish the RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 on the official website of the commission. Exams for the RPSC Assistant Professor position are going to be administered on the 25th and 26th of August 2022, respectively. The RPSC AP Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded easily from this page using the link that will be provided below once the link gets active. All applicants are required to do this.
- 1 RPSC AP Admit Card 2022 – Assistant Professor Exam Date
- 1.1 rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in AP Overview 2022
- 1.2 RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2022
- 1.3 RPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2022
- 1.4 How To Download RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022?
- 1.5 Documents Needed On RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2022
- 1.6 RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Selection Process
- 1.7 RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
- 1.8 RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Preparation Tips
RPSC AP Admit Card 2022 – Assistant Professor Exam Date
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has started the search for assistant professors in different institutions throughout the state. The Department of Education at Rajasthan College will hold a written test for these jobs on the 25th and 26th of August 2022. The test will include 31 topics and will take more than a week to complete. Candidates will be able to get their RPSC Assistant Professor admission card from the commission’s official website. This will be made accessible around 15 days before the test date.
|Exam Name||RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Exam Date||25th & 26th August|
|Admit Card Release Date||After 10 August|
After acquiring the admit card from the official website, applicants may download the RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 online. Candidates must input their registration number and password to download the admission card.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in AP Overview 2022
On August 25th and 26th, 2022, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will organise a written examination for Assistant Professor. Candidates are eagerly awaiting their RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022. We’d like to remind everyone that the admission card will be accessible 15 days following the test dates. As a consequence, all aspirants should check back often for updates on Raj Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2022
This paragraph contains information on the RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2022. The RPSC AP Exam Date 2022 will be sought after by the overwhelming majority of candidates. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced that the RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2022 will be held on August 25th and 26th, 2022. This information was provided in a notification that was made public.
RPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2022
In order to take part in the RPSC Assistant Professor Competition, applicants will need to get their RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card from the official website. Applicants will be able to get it by using the information they used to register their applications. The RPSC Assistant Professor Admission Form printout will have information like the candidate’s name, exam list number, details about the exam centre, and exam times.
The RPSC Assistant Professor Examination requires that applicants bring a valid photo ID with them. Examinees who don’t have a valid photo ID or an RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam site. For this purpose, the following items can be used as valid photographic proof of identity.
How To Download RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022?
- Go to rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, which is the official site.
- The home page of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission is changed on the screen.
- When the home page is opened, all the Latest News & Announcements will be there.
- Check the links at the bottom of the page for the RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022.
- Click the link that was given.
- Type in the Application ID and the Password.
- Enter the given captcha later.
- Press the send button.
- Take two copies of the downloaded admit card and print them out for your records.
Documents Needed On RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2022
Candidates should be aware of the following proofs and bring one of them to the exam.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be chosen based on how well they do in an interview.
- If there are a lot of applicants, the RPSC may give a test to sort them out.
- The screening test will have questions with clear answers.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
- The RPSC has just put out the test pattern for the Assistant Professor screening test. Here’s how the test will go
- There will be questions from the right streams.
- There will be a total of 180 questions for a total of 180 marks.
- This test will last for three hours.
- English is the language of the test.
- For every wrong answer, a third of a point will be taken away.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Preparation Tips
The RPSC Assistant Professor Exam is very competitive, so you need to study well for it. But your UGC NET or CSIR NET test experience will help you with this recruitment as well. If you follow the tips below, you should be able to do well on the RPSC Assistant Professor exam in 2022.
1: The most important thing to do is to look at the test questions from the past. This gives you the confidence you need to do well on the big topics, and you can decide how to order them.
2: Try to take mock tests once a week. This makes it easier to keep track of your time and see where you stand with your preparations.
3: Make a clear study plan, and give each part of the written exam a different time of day to study. Make sure to study your notes and sample papers regularly.
|Official Website||Click Here|