The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a new notification inviting individuals for the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Senior teacher by visiting the official website of RPSC @www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The notification shows that a total of 417 vacancies are to be filled for various subjects which includes Sanskrit, Social Science, Mathematics, Hindi, Science, and English. Also, it must be kept in mind that the deadline to fill in the application form is June 12, 2022.
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently released a recruitment drive inviting individuals interested in teaching positions. The advertisement notification was released on May 18, 2022. The vacancies indicated were for senior teachers for various subjects. The candidates can start applying for the post as soon as May 23. 2022. Detailed information regarding the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 is available in this by reading this article, you will get the direct link and along with the following step-by-step online application procedure.
|Official Authority Body||Rajasthan Public service Commission|
|Name of exam||Rajasthan Senior Teacher|
|Notification release date||May 18, 2022|
|Application start date||May 23, 2022|
|Application last date||June 21, 2022|
|Examination date||Yet to be declared|
All the interested need to first apply and clear the written exam in order to get selected for the post. The written exam has two parts, the first part has a weightage of 200 marks whereas the second part is of 300 marks. A merit list will be prepared after compiling the marks of both exams and candidates will get shortlisted based on the merit list. In this article, all the information regarding RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 like vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, and application process has been included so continue reading this article till the very end.
RPSC Senior Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applicant should have at least a degree or Diploma in education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education.
- The applicant is also required to have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Apart from this the candidate also requires a specific subject related educational qualification a s shown in in the table below:
|Name of the subject||Qualification required|
|Sanskrit||Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium, and Shiksha Shastri|
|English/Hindi/Maths||Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as Optional Subject|
|Science||Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry|
|General Knowledge||Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects: – History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy|
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Apart from this, female candidates of the general category, as well as both male and female candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, More Backward Classes, and Economically Weaker Sections of Rajasthan State, will be given some upper age relaxation as per the norms of the Government of India.
RPSC Senior Teacher Vacancy 2022
The total of 417 vacancies available for the post of Senior Teacher among various subjects is distributed as shown in the table below:
RPSC Senior Teacher Application Fee 2022
The candidate has to make a payment in order to fill in the application form. The application fee for the unreserved category candidate is of Rs 350/-.
In case of a candidate of EWS, Rs 250/- application fee is to be paid and if the candidate belongs to SC/ST category then a payment of Rs 150/- is to be made.
RPSC Senior Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
The written exam for the post of Senior Teacher will be conducted by The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The date of the examination is yet to be declared. The candidate has to write two papers of 200 marks and 300 marks. The Commission will provide the syllabus and scope of the examination to the applicants as they deem fit.
Paper-1 will be of 2 hours. It will have 100 multiple choice questions from various subjects such as Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan carrying 80 marks, Current Affairs of Rajasthan carrying 20 marks, General knowledge of world and India carrying 60 marks and Educational Psychology of 40 marks.
Paper-2 will be of 2 and a half hours. It will have 150 multiple choice questions. The question asked will be about Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standards about relevant subject matter carrying 180 marks, knowledge of graduate standard about relevant subject matter carrying 80 marks, and Teaching methods of relevant subject of 40 marks.
How To Apply Online For RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022
The RPSC Senior Teacher application form will be available on the official website from the date May 23. 2022. The application process will be carried out online mode only. The candidates are requested to carefully read the official notification and confirm the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The candidate can follow the following steps to apply.
- Step 1: On your web browser type www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and open the official website of RPSC.
- Step 2: On the homage of the website look for the “Apply online” section on the page showing the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- Step 3: A new redirected page opens up showing the application form, the candidate must carefully fill in all the required details.
- Step 4: Upload required documents as directed by the application form.
- Step 5: Make the online payment of the application form to complete the process.
- Step 6: Review all your details once every detail has been filled, look for any mistakes and correct them.
- Step 7: After checking all the details click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Step 8: Lastly, remember the application no and the password, take a note of it and also take a printout of the application for future use.
Hope you found some useful details regarding RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022 in this article. For more elaborated information regarding the same please visit the official website and go through the official notification. Also bookmark this site for more such articles regarding upcoming recruitment drives as well as exam notifications.
|Official Website||Click Here|