RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022 will be release 8 to 10 days prior to the RUHS Paramedical Exam 2022 which is scheduled on 1st October 2022 at the official website of the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS). All the candidates who are going to appear for the exam must download their admit card with login credentials like email id and password. Print out of the admit card must bring at the exam hall for verification of the candidate. All other detailed information is mentioned below.
RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022
All the candidates who are going to appear for RUHS Paramedical 2022 Exam must carry the RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022 otherwise they will be not allowed to sit for the exam. The RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022 will release by RUHS on their official web portal, ruhsraj.org/ through online mode. Candidates must keep their login credentials ready to download the admit card. the RUHS Paramedical 2022 Admit Card will include all important information of the examination like exam date, time, center, address of the center, etc.
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences (RUHS)|
|Name Of The Examination||RUHS Paramedical 2022 Examination|
|Date Of The Examination||1st October 2022|
|Release Of Admit Card||8 To 10 Days Prior To Exam Date|
|Releasing Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
|Releasing Status Of Admit Card||Yet To Release|
|Official Web Portal||https://ruhsraj.org/|
RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022 will it release through online mode only no candidate will receive through post or mail. So, it is suggested to all that keep watch on the official web portal in order to download it as soon as it will release on the website. the candidates must check out the admit card carefully to avoid last-minute problem.
RUHS Paramedical 2022 Exam Date
On 1st October 2022, the RUHS Paramedical 2022 Exam has been scheduled and the RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022 is mandatory to carry at the examination hall otherwise candidate will not be able to sit for the examination. RUHS Paramedical 2022 is an entrance examination that is very important for the candidates who want to take admission to the mbbs course. So it is suggested that candidates must keep on studying hard in order to clear the exam.
Steps To Download RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022
Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to download the RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022 online mode from the official portal:
- Step1: You must first access the official website at ruhsraj.org.
- Step 2: Go down and look at the Latest News section now.
- Step 3: Tap “RUHS Admit Card” after that.
- Step 4: Now, enter the form number, registration password, and birthdate, then press the Continue button.
- Step 5: Finally, the admit card will be seen.
- Step 6: For later use, download it and print out a copy.
Details Mentioned on RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022
The RUHS Paramedical Hall Ticket will include the following essentials. Therefore, after downloading it, make sure you check all of these facts.
- Name Of The Candidate
- Parent’s Name Of The Candidate
- Category Of The Candidate
- Date Of Birth Of The Candidate
- Gender Of The Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Roll Number
- Name Of The Examination
- Name Of The Examination Center
- Address Of The Examination Center
- Examination Center Code
- Date Of The Examination
- Time Of The Examination
- Duration Of The Examination
- Essential Instructions For The Examination
Documents To Carry Along with Admit Card
To the exam room, candidates are advised to bring at least one of the following documents. In the absence of that, the applicants will not be permitted to take the test.
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Any Other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card (issued by any recognized College or University)
RUHS Paramedical 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
You must follow these exam day guidelines to avoid any problem at the examination hall:
- Candidates who arrive late for the exam will not be permitted to take it.
- Candidates for both exams must present their admit cards; if they are unable to do so, they will not be permitted to take the exam.
- While for the sessional test, the students need to bring an ID card with them on the day of the examination, all applicants must also carry the Aadhar card or any other card given by the government.
- All applicants must have their admit cards on file throughout the admissions process.
The RUHS Paramedical Admit Card 2022 can release any time soon so candidates must keep an eye on the official portal and download the hall ticket as soon as it will release.
|Official Website||Click Here|