Sambalpur University undergraduate exams for various programmes took place by February/March 2022. Students who wrote exams are informed that the concerned officials may announce the Sambalpur University Result 2022 by 09th June 2022. Post the announcement of the results students who appeared had to visit the official website at www.suniv.ac.in to download and check the various undergraduate programme results. Release date of Sambalpur University results officially announced, candidates need to keep visiting the official website to check the result because it can be any time on the scheduled date.
Sambalpur University Result 2022
Sambalpur University conducted the undergraduate BA, BSc, BCom, etc 5th semester examination on the scheduled date and time at various examination centres. All the candidates who took part were eagerly waiting for the announcement of the www.suniv.ac.in results. All the candidates who appeared in the examination had downloaded their hall ticket from the official and then they printed it in A4 size in order to carry it to the respective examination centre during the examination days. Undergraduate various programme 5th semester examinations were concluded by March 2022 and a week after the commencement of the examination, the answer sheet checking process was started which was completed by the first week of June 2022.
|Result Date||09th June 2022|
Sambalpur University 5th Semester Results 2022 will be available on the official result portal of Sambalpur University. The official result portal where results of various undergraduate programmes will be available officially is odisha.indiaresults.com/. Students will have to visit the respective result and do the below mentioned step-by-step activities to download and check the www.suniv.ac.in result. Thousands of students who appeared on the exams will be able to check their result of the undergraduate exam once it is announced officially. Candidates who will fail the examination will have to repeat the same semester, and the candidates who will have passed the examination will be promoted to the undergraduate 6th semester for the respective programme.
suniv.ac.in Result 2022 Overview
Some important points and details regarding the www.odisha.indiaresults.com Sambalpur University results are available inside the table below.
|Programmes||B.Sc., B.A., B.Com., etc,.|
|Exam Date||February/March 2022|
|Result Date||09th June 2022|
Note: Direct link to download or check the Sambalpur University results will be activated in the bottom of this webpage, once it is announced officially.
How To Check Sambalpur University 5th Semester Result 2022?
Candidates need to go through the following step-by-step guide to download and check Sambalpur University results for undergraduate 5th semester.
Via Sambal University Official Website
- To check the result visit the official website of the Sambalpur University at www.suniv.ac.in/.
- An option of the RESULT will be available, under the option of ADMISSION. Tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- Here, you have an option of the UG 5th Semester Exam 2022 Result will be available, click on this option.
- You will be asked to enter the Roll Number, fill in the required credential and tap on the option of Submit to check the result.
Via Sambalpur University Result Portal
- Visit the Sambalpur University result portal at odisha.indiaresults.com/.
- Click on the option of SAMBALPUR UNIVERSITY to be available, tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- You have an option of +3 5th Sem Result will be available, click on the option.
- Enter the Roll Number in the textbox and tap on the option of GO to download and check the Sambalpur University results.
All the candidates are requested to bookmark this webpage, in order to get the direct link to download and check the results of Sambalpur University. Candidates who will be unsatisfied with their result will also be able to apply for the revaluation process, whose online application form will be available on the official website at www.suniv.ac.in by July 2022.
|Official Website||Click Here|