The SBI PO Notification 2022 has been released by the State Bank of India (SBI) to recruit 1673 eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Now all the candidates who are interested and eligible to apply can start applying from September 22, 2022 (today). The application process is completely online through the official web portal of the SBI, www.sbi.co.in. The last date to apply for SBI PO Notification 2022 is October 12, 2022, so candidates must take note of that. To get hired as a Probationary Officer candidates need to go through the selection process which consists of Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
SBI PO Notification 2022
The State Bank of India (SBI) is going to hire candidates for the position of Probationary Officer (PO) under SBI PO Notification 2022. The notification has been already released on 21st September 2022 on their official website and the application process is going to start from today only. So, all the eligible candidates can start applying from September 22, 2022.
There is a total of 1673 vacancies for the post of PO so this is a great opportunity for the candidates to grab. The last date to apply of October 12, 2022. The applications for this recruitment notification candidates can apply online mode on the official web portal of the SBI, www.sbi.co.in. other detailed information has been mentioned below so keep on reading.
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Recruitment Notification||SBI PO Notification 2022|
|Name Of The Position||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||1673|
|Start Date To Apply||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||12th October 2022|
|Mode Of The Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 65,780/- To Rs. 68,580/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
It is to be noted down that the applications received after the deadline which is 12th October 2022 will not be entertained or rejected by the bank. So, candidates must be aware of it and start to apply from today only to avoid last minutes problems.
SBI PO Notification Vacancies Distribution 2022
SBI PO Notification 2022 was released along with SBI PO Vacancies 2022. The SBI PO openings for 2022 are listed in the table below.
|Category Of The Candidates||Total No. Of Vacancies|
SBI PO Recruitment Important Dates 2022
The SBI PO 2022 Online Registration and Exam Dates were released by the State Bank of India (SBI) on September 21, 2022, along with the release of the SBI PO Notification 2022. SBI PO Online Applications will be accepted from September 22 through October 12, 2022. As stated in the SBI PO 2022 Notification, we have updated all crucial dates for the exam below.
|Release Of SBI PO Notification 2022||21st September 2022|
|Registration Starts From||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date For Apply Online||12th October 2022|
|Last Date To Pay The Fee||12th October 2022|
|Pre- Examination Training||November 2022 / December 2022|
|Release Of Admit Card For Preliminary Exam||1st /2nd Week Of December 2022|
|Date Of The Preliminary Exam||17th/18th/19th/20th Of December 2022|
|Date Of The Mains Exam||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Interview Round||February / March 2023|
|Declaration Of Final Result||March 2023|
SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
The three criteria that make up the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 are Nationality, Age Limit, and Educational Requirements. Candidates who meet all three requirements may submit an application for the SBI PO Notification 2022.
The State Bank of India is accepting applications from suitable Indian citizens for the position of probationary officer (PO). Anywhere in India may be used to post the chosen applicants.
- Age Limit
- The candidate’s age as of April 1, 2022, cannot be less than 21 or greater than 30.
- i.e., candidates must have been born between April 1, 2001, and April 2, 1992. (Both days inclusive). The official SBI PO Notification 2022 pdf can be used to learn more about the relaxation of the upper age restriction by category.
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree in any field from an accredited university, or any other qualification that is equivalent.
- Those who are in their last year or semester of graduation may also submit a provisional application with the caveat that, should they be called in for an interview, they must present documentation proving they passed their graduation exams on or before December 31, 2022.
Steps To Apply For SBI PO Notification 2022
Go to the official web portal of the SBI at https://sbi.co.in/ and the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Step 1: Go to the “career” section of the homepage.
- Step 2: Tap on the “latest announcements” on the career page.
- Step 3: For “SBI Probationary Officer” click on “apply online”.
- Step 4: If you are not already registered then click on “New Registration”.
- Step 5: After successful registration, enters the registration number and password and hit enter.
- Step 6: Fill out the application form carefully and attach all required documents.
- Step 7: Pay the application fee and take a preview before submitting the application.
- Step 8: In this way, the application will be submitted.
- Step 9: At last, it is to be suggested that take a printout of the finally submitted application for future use.
SBI PO Notification Application Fees 2022
For applicants in the Gen, OBC, and EWS categories, the application fee for the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 750. Candidates who fall under the SC, ST, or PWD categories are exempt from paying an application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee online mode.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD||Rs. 0/-|
In the above article we have mentioned all the necessary details of the SBI PO Notification 2022 but if you are still not satisfied you can refer to the official notification which is available on the official web portal.
|Official Website||Click Here|