The SBI PO 2022 Notification will be published by the State Bank of India (SBI) in September or October 2022 on their official website that is – www.sbi.co.in through online mode. In this recruitment they will recruit qualified individuals for the position of probationary officers through the SBI PO 2022 recruitment process. The information about SBI PO 2022, including the exam schedule, syllabus, and application process, must be read by those who are interested which is mentioned below in the article.
SBI PO 2022
The SBI PO Notification 2022 is expected to be released in September/October 2022 on the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI). Every year, lakhs of candidates apply for the post of SBI Probationary Officer (PO), there is a heightening competition in the country for the SBI PO positions. The SBI PO 2022 Notification has not released yet but the Candidates can check the previous year’s SBI PO 2022 Notification to gain a better understanding of the SBI PO Recruitment process.
|Name Of The Bank||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Recruitment Notification||SBI PO 2022 Notification|
|Name Of The Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||Yet To Announced|
|Starting Date To Apply||Yet To Announced|
|Last Date To Apply||Yet To Announced|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
One of the reasons why lakhs of candidates eagerly wait for these recruitments is because SBI is a prestigious bank that offers handsome salaries and job security to its employees. When the notification officially released on the SBI’s official website then candidates will be able to apply for this position which will be through online mode.
SBI PO 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested to apply for SBI PO 2022 Recruitment must fulfill the eligibility criteria which includes Nationality of the candidate, Age Limit of the candidate and Educational Qualification of the candidate is as follows:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- A Nepalese or Bhutanese subject
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of settling permanently.
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or East African countries such as Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, or Malawi with the intention of establishing a permanent residence in India.
- Age Limit
A candidate must be at least 21 years old and not older than 30 at the time of registration in order to be eligible to apply for the SBI PO 2022 examination. In addition to this, the official notification for SBI PO 2022 contains information on age relaxation that is applicable to applicants in accordance with category-specific government regulations.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Educational Qualification
- To be eligible, a candidate must hold a degree in any field from an accredited university, or hold an equivalent certificate recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates in their final year or semester may also apply, but only if they bring identification showing their graduation on the interview date.
Steps To Apply SBI PO 2022 Notification
Here we have mentioned the simple step by step process to apply for the SBI PO 2022 from the official website of the SBI through online mode.
- Step 1: First of all, the candidates need to visit to the official website of the SBI that is – www.sbi.co.in.
- Step 2: After that the homepage of the website will appear on candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 3: Here on this computer screen candidate need to go to the careers section.
- Step 4: In this section candidate will need to go to the latest announcements tab.
- Step 5: In this tab candidates will need to click on apply online for the SBI PO 2022 Notification.
- Step 6: Now candidate need to do registration and with the help of registration ID and password generated at the time of registration process candidate need to do login.
- Step 7: Then candidate need to fill the application form carefully.
- Step 8: After that candidate need to attach all required documents in prescribed format and pay the application fee and then submit the application form.
- Step 9: At last candidates must take a print out of the application form for future use.
SBI PO 2022 Selection Process
Here we have mentioned the selection process for the SBI PO 2022:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Round
In this way we have mentioned complete information of the SBI PO 2022 in the above article. But if you want more information you can visit to the official website of the State Bank of India which is mentioned in the above section of the article.
|Official Website||Click Here|