The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has posted the SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Notification on 14th July 2022 at their official website that is – www.sebi.gov.in. In this recruitment drive the SEBI is going to recruit interested and eligible candidates for the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2022 Information Technology Stream. There are 24 vacancies for this post and the last date to apply is 31st July 2022 so candidates should hurry to apply. For more detailed information keep reading this article till the end.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
The SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on their official web portal to recruit the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2022 Information Technology Stream. The application process for this drive is online and the process is already started from the release date of the notification that is 14th July 2022. Candidates should note that the application process is going to end on 31st July 2022. No applications will be accepted by the organization received after the deadline.
|Name Of The Organization||Securities And Exchange Board Of India (SEBI)|
|Recruitment Notification||SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Post||Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||24|
|Starting Date To Apply||14th July 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||31st July 2022|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Phase I On-Line Examination and Paper 1 Of Phase II Examination||27th August 2022|
|Paper 2 Of Phase II Examination||24th September 2022|
The successful applicants hired for the position of Officer Grade “A” will serve a two-year probationary period. Subject to the candidates’ satisfactory performance during the probationary period, they will be confirmed in the SEBI services. The incumbent is eligible for posting and transfer to any Indian location where SEBI maintains offices. The hired officers may be assigned to any SEBI department.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is suggested to all the candidates who wish to apply for the SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 that to go through the eligibility criteria we have mentioned below because the applications received who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be rejected by the SEBI.
- Education Qualification
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a postgraduate degree (minimum 2 years duration) in computer applications or information technology from a reputable university or institute, or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an engineering degree.
- Age Limit
- A candidate must have been born on or after July 1, 1992, and they cannot have been older than 30 as of June 30, 2022.
- The maximum age specified above will be flexible:
- Up to five years for candidates from Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if the positions are reserved for them.
- Up to three years for candidates from Other Backward Classes who are qualified to take advantage of the reservation available to such candidates if the positions are reserved for them.
Steps To Apply For SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
No other form of application will be accepted; candidates must apply online only through the website www.sebi.gov.in from July 14, 2022 to July 31, 2022. The system-generated printout of the ON-LINE application is not required to be submitted by candidates to SEBI’s office. You can follow the step-by-step process given below:
- Step 1: First of all, the candidates need to go to the official website of the SEIB that is – www.sebi.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that the homepage of the website will appear in front of the candidates.
- Step 3: Here on this homepage of the website candidate need to go to the careers section.
- Step 4: In this section candidate need to click on “SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022”.
- Step 5: Then new page will appear, on this page candidate need to click on “online application link”.
- Step 6: Now candidate need to do registration and login with the login credentials generated at the time of registration process.
- Step 7: After doing login now candidate need to fill the application form carefully and attach all required documents.
- Step 8: After all this now candidate need to pay the application fee and submit the form successfully.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Here we have mentioned the category wise application fee which is compulsory to all the candidates who wants to apply for the SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022:
|Category Of the Candidate||Application Fee|
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||₹1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||₹100/- as intimation charges|
Note: it should be noted down by the candidate that Once paid, the application fee is not refundable.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Here we have mentioned the process through which the candidates will be recruited for the Grade A (Assistant Manager) post:
- Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e., Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase III (Interview)
In this way we have mentioned the complete information of the SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 in the above article. For more detailed information you can refer to the official notification released by the SEBI on their official website.
|Official Website||Click Here|