Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) comes under the South African Social Security Agency. If you want to submit srd.sassa.gov.za Application then you are informed that we have discussed it in this article in detail. Candidates who have already submitted the application can check their status with the help of the official website. The South African Government had launched the Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) for Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders. In order to know all about the srd.sassa.gov.za Application submission & status checking procedure, you need to be with the article till the very end.
Latest Update: To apply online for SRS SASSA Application, applicants need to visit at srd.sassa.gov.za/. Credentials which are required to check the application status are South African Application ID and Registered Mobile Number.
The official web portal of Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is srd.sassa.gov.za/, using this portal you can submit SRD SASSA Application Form and submitted online application form status. The process of checking the application status or applying online is pretty simple. Through this portal you are only able to submit an online application form or check application status. You can even change the mobile number (cell phone number) and/or email address of your submitted application form.
How To Submit SRD SASSA Application Form 2022?
Step-by-step guides to apply online for srd.sassa.gov.za Application are available below, you need to follow the following procedure in order to submit the online application form.
- Visit the official website of the Social Relief of Distress Grant, SASSA at srd.sassa.gov.za/.
- On the official website of SRD SASSA an option of the click here to apply online will be available before you under the section of the “How do I apply for this SRD Grant.”
- After tapping on the above mentioned option, you will be asked to enter your Mobile (Cell Phone) Number. Fill in the login credentials and tap on the option of Send SMS.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will receive a six-digit OTP on the entered Mobile Number. Fill in the received OTP and tap on the option of the Verify Pin.
- Now you will be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions, read T&C and accept it if you agree.
- It will ask you to fill in the ID Number, Name, Surname, Address, Gender, etc. Enter all details correctly and carefully.
- At the end you will be asked to enter the Banking Details such as Bank Name, Account Number, Branch Name, Provide Account Type, etc and Submit online application form.
Note: After submission of srd.sassa.gov.za Application, within a week an SMS related to the SRD R350 Grant application status will be received on the registered mobile number.
srd.sassa.gov.za Application Status
Go with steps, which are listed below to check the SRD SASSA Application Status.
- Navigate to the srd.sassa.gov.za/, official website of the SRD SASSA.
- On the official website an option of the click here to check online will be available before you under the section of the Application status. Click on this option.
- You will be asked to enter the South African ID Number Of Applicant and Phone Number, which was filled at the time online application form submission. Fill in both details correctly and hit the Submit button to check the SRD SASSA Application Status.
Post going through the step-by-step guide, you find your application status as Application complete, Bank details pending, Reapplication pending, Cancelled, etc. To understand the meaning of application status please do check the images available below.
How To Change The SRD SASSA Cell Phone Number?
Complete procedure to change Cell Phone Number is available below, use the step-by-step and and change your mobile number in SRD SASSA Application.
- Go to the official website of SRD SASSA at srd.sassa.gov.za/.
- An option of the “click here to change your cell phone number and/or email address” will be available under the section of the “How do I change my contact details’ ‘, tap on this option.
- Now you need to enter your 13-digit South African identity Number and 6 digit Application ID (AppID). Fill in login credentials correctly and hit the button of the Submit.
- Post hitting on the above mentioned option, you will be asked for other Required Details, fill in those details and go to the new webpage.
- Now you will be asked to enter the news Mobile Number (Cell Phone Number). Fill in and tap on the option of the Change to submit a change request.
After submitting the changes request with 3 to 4 days you will receive an SMS on your New Mobile that you application Cell Phone Number has successfully changed.
|Official Website||Click Here|