SSA Gujarat Login Online Hajri 2022 has been launched by the Gujarat Council of Elementary Education. Students benefit from a head start in their education by using this portal. This SSA Gujarat Login Online program has also been considered by teachers and parents. As a result, everyone benefits from a simpler education evaluation system. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan was established to educate students for a better future. It will also aid in the development of the state of Gujarat. If you live in Gujarat, you may be interested in learning more about the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. Then you are at the appropriate place, read this post to the end to know more about SSA Gujarat Login, SSA Gujarat online Hajri, Registration Process, and more.
SSA Gujarat Login
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is a Gujarat Council of Elementary Education initiative of the Department of Education, Government of Gujarat, to provide free education to children aged 6 to 14 years under the 86th Amendment to the Indian Constitution.
The government generally grants every child between the ages of 6 and 14 the basic right of free education. One of the primary goals of the Gujarat government is to improve the education system. This is accomplished by constructing various schools that provide facilities for children. Thus the government has set up the SSA Gujarat Login portal, to accomplish the goal of quality education.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri is a portal run by the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Council of Elementary Education, Department of Education, Government of Gujarat, where teachers can register their online presence. This system accepts attendance registration based on the times specified.
All teachers are encouraged to stick to the schedule and make sure their attendance is recorded on time.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Details
|Name of the Scheme||SSA Gujarat Portal Online|
|Started by||The State Government of Gujarat|
|Worked under||The Council of Elementary Education, Education Department, Gujarat|
|Benefit||To promote education in Gujarat state|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||Students of Gujarat state|
Teachers can benefit from SSA Gujarat Online Hajri 2022’s assistance in managing online attendance records. Furthermore, this campaign benefits both the state government and the teachers who work for it. As a result, the students’ holistic development has occurred. However, through the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Mission, proper training ensures the master.
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Services
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Services portal provides services.
- Attendance of teachers
- Every student was present.
- Teacher Evaluations
- A monitoring app for schools.
- Cartography using GIS
- Official circulars are available online.
- System for monitoring migration
- Transportation services.
- Child tracking system based on Aadhaar.
- RTE notes
- Tenders and disembarkation
- Metrics for resolving inconsistencies
@www.ssagujarat.org Other Important Facilities
The website offers multiple services aimed at helping teachers and students in the field of education. Users must have the login credentials to use SSA Gujarat online services at all times. The 614-year-old goal is an excellent foundation for education.
- Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- GIS school mapping
- gunotsav website
- classes and
- online flyers
- migration tracking system
- special training for out-of-school children
- Aadhar child tracking system
- children with special needs
- citizen-centered information
- online tracking system
- teacher training subject selection
- RTE notification
- teacher portal
- Periodic Assessment
- Metric for Difference Repair Online Attendance System
- School Supervision App
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance System Objective
The Gujarat Elementary Education Board is solely responsible for the yojana. As a result, education quality has improved, and more students can benefit from it. To ensure that every procedure in the campaign is followed correctly, the king has activated various surveillance systems throughout the state.
Furthermore, it has made the education system in the state of Gujarat more transparent. As a result, teachers can use this online portal to track student attendance. Teachers became acquainted with the online system as a result of this workload.
How to Register for SSA Online Hajri Portal 2022?
- First and foremost, go to the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan’s official website at www.ssagujarat.org.
- When the page loads, scroll down and select “Online Attendance System.”
- This will take you to the Official Portal for Online Hajari, which is schoolattendancegujarat.org.
- Log in with the Username and Password you were given by the system or your teachers.
- You will be able to fill out your online Hajari form as a result of this process.
- It will complete the registration process online.
- NCVT MIS ITI Result 2022
- GCVT ITI Result 2022
How to access SSA Gujarat Login?
- Users should go to the SSA Gujarat online Hajari website portal at https://www.ssagujarat.org/.
- Select the option online attendance system once you’ve arrived at the homepage.
- The portal will show you a login form where you can enter your username and password.
- Fill out the online attendance form next.
Take note of the following instructions:
- Log in to the site with your child tracking system’s username and password.
- All schools require online attendance.
- Those who are unable to attend online should send an email with their suggestions and complaints. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School attendance should be completed as soon as classes begin.
- Provide your IP address, and your attendance time should be reflected on the system and noted by your survey teacher friends.
How to Download SSA Gujarat Online Attendance App?
- Browse the Google Play Store.
- Now, in the search box, type SSA Online Attendance Gujarat.
- The application will now be visible on the screen.
- Install the application by clicking on it.
- It then installs and downloads the Gujarat Online Attendance App.
How to Download SSA Gujarat study from home material?
The government of Gujarat considers all students and comes up with ways to educate students. Even during the Covid19 pandemic. They set up the online student system to help improve education.
In addition, all standard textbooks have also been uploaded to the SSA Gujarat Hajri student portal. Students who register on this portal can log in with their username and password. After that, they can download the books and read as per their requirement. Both students and teachers can take advantage of this online service.
In addition, the circulars relating to examination schedules, arrangements, holidays, vacations and the program have also been made available on this portal through the relevant department. deadline granted by the service concerned. Here students can learn how to get study materials online.
- Navigate to the SSA Gujarat official website, https://www.ssagujarat.org/.
- On the homepage, select the options study from home material on the important link tab, and then click the button home learning.
- The system will launch a new page containing standard intelligent video and textbook links. To view the PDF or video, click on the links.
- To obtain the video, select the download option.
If a user has a problem with this SSA Gujarat Login Portal or the, they can call the toll-free number (Toll-Free: 1800-233-7965) provided by the relevant department. You can also tell us your queries by commenting in the below comment section. We will try our best to solve your query.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|