The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 shortly on its official website that is – ssc.nic.in. The SSC CGL 2022 Teir-1 examination is scheduled on 11th April 2022 to 21th April 2022 and the Answer Key for that exam will be announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). With the help of the answer key candidates will get an idea of the correct answers of the exam questions. For more detailed information you need to keep reading the post till the end.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2022
The SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 will be published on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission shortly. Answer key will be very helpful for the candidates to estimate their score in the examination. All the candidates who have given the SSC CGL 2022 Teir-1 exam now waiting for the SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 to publish.
further details like steps to download the SSC CGL Answer Key 2022, release date, etc., is mentioned below section of the article. Candidates need to keep reading till the end. By referring this post candidate will be able to download their answer key from the official website.
|Name Of The Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Examination||SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2022|
|Type Of The Posts||
|Date Of The Examination||
|Article Category||Answer Key|
The SSC CGL Answer Key 202 for Tier 1 will be released soon by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can get it via the Staff Selection Commission’s official website. Once the commission posts the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key on its website, we will alert applicants here. The steps to obtain it from the official website are also provided below:
Steps To Download SSC CGL Answer Key 2022
- First of all, candidate need to Visit to the SSC official website that is – ssc.nic.in.
- After that they need to Click on the “answer key” tab on the homepage of the website.
- Now a candidate will be redirected to the new page and there they need to click on the link that reads, “SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2021-2022.”
- After clicking on that link candidate need to enter their valid User ID and Password.
- Then the “SSC CGL Answer Key 2022” will appear on the screen.
- At last candidate can use this answer key to calculate their marks and they should take a print out of it for the future use.
Steps To Calculate Marks with SSC CGL Answer Key 2022
The candidates are always eager to know the result of the examination. So, with the help of the SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 they can get an idea of their result. With the use of Following steps candidate can calculate their marks.
- Use the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key to see how many correct and wrong answers you have.
- To find out your scores, write down your correct and incorrect answers and enter the values into the equation below:
(Right Answers * 2) – (Wrong Answers * 0.5) = Final Marks (without normalization)
Note: 2 marks are given for right answers and 0.5 is deducted for every incorrect answer.
Steps To Challenge SSC CGL Answer Key 2022
Candidates have the opportunity to object to the preliminary SSC CGL answer key, which is provided by the SSC. A charge per challenged question is required, and the Commission corrects errors based on justified objections. Take a look at the information provided below.
SSC manages the provisional answer key challenge process online. Candidates can use this option only if the SSC CGL answer key contains any wrong answers. Candidates must fill out an objection form to contest the official answer key. It is required to pay Rs.100/- every question with this form.
- First of all, Visit to the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- After that Open the notice of SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key 2021.
- Now Click on the link reading “Click to Raise Objections to Tentative SSC CGL Answer key”.
- Then Log in using your SSC login credentials (User ID and Password).n
- Now Choose the question number and the correct option according to you.
- After that you need to Pay the application fee and submit the objection and Attach the proof for the objection raised.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 Important Points
- Candidates who took the CGL Tier 1 examination will be able to access the answer key on the SSC website.
- As soon as the commissions post the answer key, you can compare it to your answers and submit the challenge.
- To challenge the answer key candidate, need to pay fee of Rs.100/-.
- Candidate need to submit their challenge against answer key within the deadline.
- After receiving the challenge, the commission will review it and publish the final answer key; the commission’s decision will be final in this regard.
- After the final solution key is published, no additional representations will be entertained.
In this way we have mentioned all the necessary information about the SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 in the above post. If the candidates want more detailed information they can check out the official website which is mentioned above.
|Official Website||Click Here|