The Staff Selection Commission published an employment notice SSC JE 2022 for qualified candidates. Candidates who are eligible for SSC JE Recruitment 2022 can apply online after the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2022 registration opens. The SSC JE Recruitment Exam will be held for 1000+ vacancies in civil, mechanical, electrical, quantity surveying, and contract positions. Interested candidates looking for a government job should take advantage of this golden opportunity. Candidates can apply online for SSC JE 2022 at www.ssc.nic.in, the official website. Aspirants must remember to complete the SSC JE 2022 Application Form on or before 2nd September 2022.
SSC JE 2022
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission holds an All-India Level Examination to recruit Junior Engineers from the core engineering disciplines of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. SSC is one of the most important government job boards in India. Aside from Junior Engineer, SSC holds exams for candidates with various qualifications such as 10+2, graduate degree, diploma, and so on.
The SSC JE Exam is divided into two parts: Tier I and Tier II, with Tier I being objective and Tier II being subjective. After passing both the Tier I and II exams, the candidate will be called for Document Verification for final selection. The SSC JE 2022 Syllabus includes questions from both technical and non-technical domains. Because the junior engineers selected through the SSC JE 2022 exam will be working in prestigious departments of central government ministries, the selected candidates must have strong critical, analytical, and social skills.
The SSC JE 2022 Exam Calendar was recently released, according to which the SSC JE 2022 Notification is out and the Tier I SSC JE Exam 2022 will be held in November 2022.
|SSC JE Exam Particulars||Details|
|Conducting body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam name||SSC Junior Engineer (SSC JE)|
|Branches||· Civil Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Quantity Surveying and Contracts
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Exam level||National Level Exam|
|Exam mode||Online and Offline|
|Medium of paper||English/Hindi|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
Every year, lakhs of candidates take the SSC JE Exam, making it a difficult competition to beat. If you want to pass the SSC JE 2022 exam, you must have a proper strategy and plan. To make a proper plan for SSC JE 2022, proper exam analysis is required; this article will cover all of the important information related to the SSC JE Exam; read until the end.
SSC JE 2022 Important Dates
The SSC JE exam date 2022 for Tier 1 and Tier 2 will be released on the same date as the official notification.
|SSC JE 2022 Notification Release Date||12th August 2022|
|Application Start Date||12th August 2022|
|Last Day to Apply||02nd September 2022|
|Tier-1 Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|SSC JE Tier 1 Exam Date 2022||November 2022|
SSC JE 2022 Vacancy
The overall Vacancies for SSC JE 2022 exam will be declared by the Staff Selection Commission of India post the release of the SSC JE 2022 notification.
|S. No||Name of Organization||Field||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|1||Border Road Organization (Males)||Electrical & Mechanical||12||06||22||08||32||80|
|2||Border Road Organization (Males)||Civil||103||49||171||62||295||680|
|3||Central Water Commission||Mechanical||—||—||02||—||02||04|
|4||Central Water Commission||Civil||08||03||14||05||20||50|
|5||Central Public Works Department||Electrical||07||03||14||05||23||52|
|6||Central Public Works Department||Civil||40||20||73||27||113||273|
|7||M/o Defence (DGQA-NAVAL)||Electrical||01||—||01||—||01||03|
|8||M/o Defence (DGQA-NAVAL)||Mechanical||—||01||02||01||01||05|
|9||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Civil||—||—||01||—||02||03|
SSC JE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for SSC JE must be citizens of one of the following regions. They are eligible to take the exam under the SSC JE Notification if they meet any of the nationality criteria listed below:
- An Indian national, or
- Bhutanese subject, or
- A Nepalese subject, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of staying permanently, or
- A person of Indian origin who has moved to India permanently from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, Zambia, or Vietnam.
- If you apply for SSC JE (Civil), BRO Ministry of Defense, you must have a three-year diploma in civil engineering or an equivalent diploma from a recognized university.
- If you want to apply for the SSC JE (Electrical & Mechanical) BRO Ministry of Defense, you must have a three-year diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering from a recognized university.
- To be a Civil Junior Engineer, you must have a BE, B.Tech, or diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- The candidate for Mechanical Junior Engineer must have successfully completed a BE or B.Tech or diploma in Mechanical engineering from a recognized authority.
- BE or B.Tech or diploma in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering stream from any recognized authority is a must qualification if you have applied for Junior Engineer Electrical & Mechanical.
- If you have applied for the position of Junior Engineer Quantity Surveying and Contract, you must have successfully completed an intermediate examination in Building & Quantity Surveying Diploma from a recognized Institute, or you must have completed a BE, B.Tech, or diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized authority.
- BE or B.Tech or diploma in Electrical engineering stream from some recognized authority is required for Junior Engineer Electrical.
- The prescribed age limit for the Central Water Commission and the Central Public Works Department (CPWD) is 32 years.
- The age limit for the Department of Posts and Military Engineer Services (MES) is 27 years.
- The prescribed age limit in other departments is 30 years.
- Candidates from the SC/ST categories have a 5-year age limit. Candidates from the OBC category will receive a 3-year age relaxation, a 10-year PH (General), a 13-year PH (SC or ST), and a 15-year PH (OBC).
SSC JE 2022 Pay Range
Applicants for the above positions will be paid an attractive salary range of Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- + 4200/- GP, as per government rules and regulations.
SSC JE 2022 Application Fee
Fees for the SSC JE form can be paid both online and offline. Online payments can be made via BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using a Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, or RuPay Credit or Debit card, whereas offline payments can be made at SBI Branches. The detailed category-wise SSC JE application fee to be paid after filling out the SSC JE application form 2022 is listed below.
|General Category||Rs 100/-|
|Women’s, SC, ST, PH, & Ex-Servicemen||No Fees|
How to Apply Online for SSC JE 2022?
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for the SSC JE 2022 exam.
- Step 1: Visit the SSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “Apply Online for SSC JE 2022” link.
- Step 3: Fill out the application form now.
- Step 4: Check that your information matches what is on the documents.
- Step 5: Press the submit button.
- Step 6: Then pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Finally, print the application receipt for future reference.
SSC JE 2022 Selection Process
The SSC JE selection process is critical in understanding the entire cycle and pattern of the exam. The following stages are used to select candidates for the SSC JE exam2022:
Stage 1: Written exam or Paper 1 (Objective Type). The exam is conducted online and is worth 200 points.
Stage 2: A written examination, or Paper2, is a standard type for 300 marks. This exam will be administered in an offline mode.
Stage 3: Document Validation
You should be aware that no interviews will be held to select candidates for the SSC JE position. Thus, the final selection of candidates for SSC JE 2022 will be based on your performance in stages 1 and 2 of the exam. The results of SSC JE paper 1 will be normalized.
SSC JE 2022 Exam Pattern
- The SSC JE Paper 1 will be divided into three sections.
- The first two sections will be the same for all candidates.
- Section 3 of the SSC JE Tier 1 exam, on the other hand, will include questions based on your educational qualification’s engineering exam.
- All questions will be objective, with one question worth one point and a negative marking of 0.25 for an incorrect answer.
- Because the SSC JE Tier 1 exam will be administered in CBT mode in multiple shifts, your scores will be normalized.
|Paper 1||Objective type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|· Part – A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
· Part-B General-Engineering (Electrical)
· Part-C General-Engineering (Mechanical)
- Candidates who meet the cut off marks in SSC JE Tier 1 will be eligible to take SSC JE Tier 2.
- The SSC JE Tier 2 exam will only be based on your core engineering paper.
- All questions in SSC JE Paper 2 must be answered descriptively or conventionally.
- For SSC JE Tier 2 only, you will be permitted to bring your own Slide-Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Table, and Steam Table.
|Paper 2||Conventional||Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
We have provided the complete notification here so that candidates can easily fill out the SSC JE 2022 Recruitment Application Form.
|Official Website||Click Here|