The staff selection commission (SSC) has published the “SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022” notification on its official website that is – ssc.nic.in. this is great news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs. In this recruitment drive, the total no. of 3603 vacant seats for Havaldar and the vacant seats for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) will be notified later. For candidates who are interested and eligible for the posts, the staff selection commission (SSC) has invited applications through online mode. For further details read till the end.
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022
The SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 notification has been published by the staff selection commission (SSC) on 22nd March 2022 at its official website – ssc.nic.in. This recruitment is for the Havaldar and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) positions. The 10th passed candidates are can apply for these posts. Total 3603 posts are vacant for the Havaldar post.
Only online applications will be accepted the starting date for the applications is 22nd March 2022 and the last date to apply is 30th April 2022. Applications after the last date will not be accepted. Candidates can apply online from ssc.nic.in this official website of the staff selection commission (SSC). Other details like eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply, and more are discussed below in the article.
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Havaldar
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Total No. Of Vacancies||3603 (Havaldar)
Yet To Announced (Multi-Tasking Staff)
|Notification Release Date||22nd March 2022|
From March 22 through April 30, 2022, the SSC MTS and Havaldar Registration Link will be available. Applicants must pay a fee of Rs. 100 online until May 2, 2022, or offline until May 4, 2022. Between May 5 and May 9, 2022, applicants can update their applications for correction if there are any mistakes.
In July 2022, the SSC will conduct a nationwide competitive examination for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) and Havaldar. This is Paper 1 for those who have applied for SSC MTS 2022 and SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2022 and have been successful. The SSC MTS Paper 2 will be held in 2022 for those who passed SSC MTS Paper 1. Those candidates who have passed Paper 2 will be invited to participate in Document Verification (DV).
- SSC CGL Exam Date 2022
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
- OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022
SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Below is the table of the category-wise vacancy distribution is shown for the SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2022. Candidates can go through it before going to apply.
|Name Of The Post||Category||Total No. Of Vacancy|
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
For the SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 all the important dates are tabulated as below:
|Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form||22nd March 2022 To 30th April 2022|
|Last Date And Time For Online Fees Payment||02nd May 2022 (23:00)|
|Last Date And Time For Generation Of Offline Challan||03rd May 2022 (23:00)|
|Last Date For Payment Through Challan (During Working Hours Of Bank)||04th May 2022|
|Dates Of ‘Window For Application Form Correction’ And Online Payment Of Correction Charges||05th May 2022 To 09th May 2022 (23:00)|
|Date Of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||July, 2022|
|Dates Of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive)||To Be Notified Later|
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 candidate must be eligible according to the SSC eligibility criteria, for that candidate must go through the following SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria and then only apply for the recruitment.
- Education Qualification
Candidates must have passed a recognized board’s Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent.
- Age Limit
According to the Recruitment Rules of several User Departments, the age limits for the following positions are:
- For MTS and Havaldar in CBN, candidates must be between the ages of 8 and 25 (i.e., born between the dates of 02-01-1997 and 01-01-2004).
- 18-27 years (i.e., those born between February 1, 1995, and January 1, 2004) for Havaldar in the CBIC and MTS positions.
Note: Permissible relaxation in the Upper age limit for different categories are according to the government rule you can check it in official notification.
How To Apply For SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022
with the help of the following steps candidates can apply for the SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, visit the official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in.
- After that Click on ‘New User? Register Now if you have not registered before.
- Now, After registration, Login into your account with your login credentials.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply’ link in the “Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021” section under the “Latest Notifications” tab on the website.
- After that Fill all your details, Upload your signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Now you need to Preview your application and verify the details provided by you. Then click on the submit.
- At last, proceed to make the payment of a fee if you are not exempted from fees payment.
- SSA Gujarat Online Hajri
- Shillong Teer Live Result
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2022
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- The SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 application fees is Rs. 100/-.
- The application cost is waived for those who fall under the categories of SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women.
All interested and eligible candidates are urged to apply online for SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 as early as possible, rather than waiting until the last minute, to prevent the risk of being disconnected/ unable to login to the SSC website due to heavy traffic during the closing dates.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|