The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will issue SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 3rd week of October 2022. The SSC Stenographer Exam will be held on November 17th and 18th, 2022. The admit card will be available on the SSC’s official website, @ssc.nic.in. The candidate must enter their Username/Registration Number, Password/Date of Birth in order to download the admit card.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
The SSC administers the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D exams for numerous government departments and ministries each year. The announcement for the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 have not yet been made public.
Each applicant will receive a distinct registration ID and roll number. To join the SSC Stenographer Exam Centers, aspirants must have their admit card with them. The candidate must download the document and print it out for future use.
Please be aware that there won’t be a hard copy of the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 delivered to the candidates’ postal addresses. After the online exam, there will be a skill test.
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2022|
|Post Name||Stenographers C & D|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 Release||Announced|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2022||17th, 18th November 2022|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
The SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 must be kept safe until the SSC Stenographer results are announced and the hiring procedure is through.
SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2022
|Release of admit card||17th 18th November 2022|
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 Details
The SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 should be downloaded, and applicants are advised to check all the information below. Before the exam date, get in touch with higher officials if you find any errors.
- Full Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Examination
- Name of the Father
- Date of Birth
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Test Centre
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Examination Centre Code
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
SSC Steno Exam 2022 Documents Required
Candidates must bring any one of the documents from the list below when they show up for the exam.
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Authorized ID Proof
How to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022?
- Step 1: Candidates can download the SSC Stenographer Admit Card from the official website by following a few easy steps. Following are the steps:
- Step 2: Candidates must use the registration ID or roll number and password that were generated at the time of registration to access the official website.
- Step 3: On the Staff Selection Commission’s official website, click on a link that looks similar to the one here.
- Step 4: This will bring up a page with the area for the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022.
- Step 5: Candidates must enter their roll number information there and then press the submit button.
- Step 6: With grades C and D, it will reroute to SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022.
- Step 7: It is essential to carefully review the information on the admit card to ensure that names are spell correctly, and other details display accurate data.
- Step 8: Students are asked to download the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 if the data displayed is accurate.
- Step 9: Candidates are urged to print the page out since it will have a print option.
- Step 10: There is only one printout option; no hard copies of the admit cards will be given out.
If there is a change to the SSC Stenographer Admit Card, aspirants must contact SSC Officials. The candidates can email them or call them at the phone numbers listed on the official webpage for the same.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
- Every year, the SSC conducts a stenographer exam in two stages: a written test and a shorthand proficiency test.
- The candidate who passed both parts of the exam must receive the appointment letter for the position of stenographer Grade C and D.
- After passing the written test, candidates must go for the qualifying shorthand exam.
- The complete application process is detailed in the SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2022.
SSC Steno Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer Exam CBT Marking Scheme
- The time limit for the SSC Stenographer Exam is two hours.
- All of the questions will be objective.
- There will be 200 questions totalling 200 marks.
- Every right response will be worth one point.
- For each incorrect response, the candidate will lose 0.25 points.
- Un attempted questions will receive no credit or deduction.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||A total of two hours (200 minutes for candidates who are physically unable)|
Candidates should be aware that the SSC will not send a hard copy of their admit card to their home address. The candidate must print the admit card after downloading it from the official website.
As a result, the information provided on SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 is correct. Please return to this page on a regular basis for more such regular updates.
|Official Website||Click Here|