The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is going to release the sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 on 17th June 2022 at its official website that is – www.sscresult.mkcl.org. All the students who have appeared in the SSC examination 2022 are eagerly waiting for their sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 which will release through online mode on the official website of MSBSHSE. For more detailed information keep reading this article till the end.
The sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 is going to release on 17th June 2022 at 01:00 PM by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) on its official website. All the students must keep on watch on the both of the website of the board that are www.sscresult.mkcl.org/, mahresult.nic.in/ to check the result as soon as it will release.
|Name Of The Board||Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)|
|Name Of The Examination||MSBSHSE SSC Exam 2022|
|Date Of The Examination||15th March 2022 To 4th April 2022|
|Release Date Of The Result||17th June 2022|
|Release Time Of The Result||01:00 PM|
|Release Status Of The Result||Yet To Release|
|Release Mode Of The Result||Online|
The MSBSHSE SSC Exam 2022 has been successfully conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) between 15th March 2022 to 4th April 2022 through offline mode on different centers in Maharashtra. All the students who have appeared in that examination now are waiting for the sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 which is going to release today (17th June 2022) at 01:00 PM on its official website. To download the sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 candidate will need to enter their roll number or mother’s name. After some days of release of sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 students can collect their sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 mark sheet from their respective schools through offline medium.
Steps To Download sscresult.mkcl.org 2022
Here we have mentioned the step by step process to download the sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 from the official website of the MSBSHSE. With the help of this process candidate will reduce their efforts and time.
- Step 1: First of all the students need to visit any one official website of the MSBSHSE that are – www.sscresult.mkcl.org, mahresult.nic.in/.
- Step 2: After that the homepage of the website will appear on the student’s computer screen.
- Step 3: Here on this homepage of the website student will need to click on sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 link and students will redirected to new page.
- Step 4: Then on this new page students will need to enter roll number or mother’s name as login credentials and hit enter.
- Step 5: Now the sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 will appear on student’s computer screen.
- Step 6: At last, it is suggested to take a print out of the sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 for future use.
Details Mentioned On sscresult.mkcl.org 2022
Here are the details we have mentioned which will present on sscresult.mkcl.org 2022, as soon as you will download the result must cross check all the details whether it is correct or not.
- Name Of The Student
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name Of The Student
- Passport Size Photograph Of The Student
- Mother’s Name Of The Student
- Marks Obtained In Each Subject
- Total Marks Obtained By Student
- Practical Marks Obtained By Student
- Theory Marks Obtained By Student
- Percentage Of The Student
- Result Status (Pass/Fail)
Every year, the Maharashtra Board conducts the 10th class examination, and a huge number of students take the exams. Students who failed in one or more topics may take the supplemental exam. The board gives the student a second chance to pass the exam. The exam will be held following the publication of the Maharashtra SSC Result 2022. If students have concerns about their grades, they can go for rechecking or revaluation option. But it is not compulsory that after the rechecking or revaluation process the grades of student will increase, they can decrease too.
We hope that you got all the necessary details related to the sscresult.mkcl.org 2022 in above article. If not you can visit to the official website of the MSBSHSE which is mentioned in this article for your convenience.
|Official Website||Click Here|