Individuals who are a member of the SSS (Social Security System) Philippines can do SSS Online Registration by visiting the official website. If you are eligible to register on the Philippines SSS Portal then you are informed that below we have shared a complete step-by-step to register on the official portal. Not only SSS Members, also those individuals are eligible to register on the portal and access it who are self-employed, voluntary members, unemployed spouses, etc. More detail about eligibility regarding registering on the official portal is available below.
Latest Update: SSS Members can register themselves by visiting at www.sss.gov.ph to avail the benefits of Insurance Programme. Scroll down to know the step-by-step guide.
SSS Online Registration
Social Security System (Paseguruhan ng Kapanatagang Panlipunan) is an insurance programme which is officially launched by the Government of Philippines. Either a worker belongs to private, professional and informal sectors, he/she can do SSS Online Registration by visiting official portal to avail the benefits of the insurance programme. A large number of Filipinos have already registered on the official website to avail the benefits of this Insurance scheme. If you are a legitimated member of the SSS Philippines then you need to be with the article to know the complete step-by-step procedure of registration. The only official website of the Paseguruhan ng Kapanatagang Panlipunan (Social Security System) of Philippines is https://www.sss.gov.ph/.
Eligibility Criteria For Philippines SSS Portal Registration
Checkout the eligibility criteria for Social Security System Registration by going to listed details. Note, you will only be able to register by visiting at www.sss.gov.ph/, if you meet any of the following eligibility criteria.
- An individual who works in private, professional and informal sectors.
- If an individual is self employed or a voluntary member then he/she can do registration.
- Individuals, who belong to Overseas Filipino workers.
- Better halves, those who contributed at least for a month in the Social Security System.
If you belong to any of the above mentioned categories, then be ready with all the required documents, because you are eligible to register on the official website.
Philippines SSS Registration 2022
Follow the step-by-step guide to register yourself on the Social Security System portal.
- Visit the official website of the Social Security System, Philippines at www.sss.gov.ph/.
- On the official website of the SSS Philippines an tab of Online Registration and Coverage will be available. Tap on this option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned, you will have an option of the “Now you can register as an SSS member through our online facility! Click here!” Click on it.
- Now, on the redirected webpage, an option of the Start will be available before you. Tap on this option.
- You will be asked to enter the Name, Date Of Birth and Email Address. Fill in the login credentials and tap on the option of Submit.
- Now you will receive an Email with OTP on the enter Email Address, fill in the email address and go to the next webpage.
- It will ask you to enter other Required Details, upload Mandatory Documents. Do the asked activities and tap on the option of the Submit to registration procedure.
Note: After completing the registration procedure, you will get login credentials, using the same you will be able to check the status of your submitted online application form.
SSS Philippines Login 2022
Go with the following step-by-step guide and to login into the Social Security System Philippines portal.
- Navigate to the official website of Social Security System Philippines at sss.gov.ph/.
- You will have an option of the Member under the section of Portals on the official website, tap on this option and get redirected to https://member.sss.gov.ph/members/.
- It will ask you to enter the User ID and Password. Fill in login details and tap on the option of the Sign In to access the result.
In case you forget your Forgot User ID or Password, you can get it back by visiting at https://member.sss.gov.ph/members/forgotPW.action/ and providing valid required credentials.
|Official Website||Click Here|