The Supreme Court Of India (SCI) has posted the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification on their official website that is – main.sci.gov.in. So, the SCI have been invited online application from the interested and eligible candidates from 18th June 2022 to 10th July 2022. In this recruitment drive the position of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted) will be fulfilled. For more details keep reading till the end.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
The Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 has been posted by the Supreme Court Of India (SCI) on their official website today that is 18th June 2022. All the Indian citizens can apply through online mode that fulfils the eligibility criteria described in the notification. The starting date to apply is 18th June 2022 and the application process will be conducted till 10th July 2022. So, all the candidates who are interested to fill the form are suggested to apply as soon as possible to avoid the last minute hassle.
|Name Of The Organization||Supreme Court Of India (SCI)|
|Recruitment Notification||Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Position||Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted)|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||210|
|Starting Date To Apply||18th June 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||10th July 2022|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
On the 18th of June 2022, the Supreme Court of India opened the online application process for the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022, which would fill 210 Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted) openings. Candidates may apply online until July 10, 2022. Candidates can apply online through the official website that is sci.gov.in.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022. It includes the age limitations and education qualification criteria as follows:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from recognized University.
- Must have a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. on Computer in English Typing.
- Must have the knowledge of Computer operations.
The candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old as of July 1, 2022. According to government rules, SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters will be eligible for the usual age relaxation. There would be no upper age limit for Supreme Court Registry departmental candidates. Candidates working in other government departments, on the other hand, will not be eligible for age relaxation.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
Steps To Apply For Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
We have mentioned the step by step process to apply for the India Recruitment 2022. With the help of this the time and efforts of the candidate’s will be reduced:
- Step 1: First of all the candidates need to visit to the official website of the SCI that is – main.sci.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that the homepage will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 3: Here on this homepage candidates need to go to the recruitment section which is on left side.
- Step 4: Now they will need to click on “Online Application for the post of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court of India (Closing Date for online application:-10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours) – 18-Jun-2022” link and new page will appear.
- Step 5: Then candidates need to do online registration.
- Step 6: After that they will need to fill the application form carefully.
- Step 7: Now in last candidates need to pay the examination fee.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selected candidates will be empanelled in order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistants after passing the necessary steps of the selection process.
- Objective Type Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing (English) Test
- Descriptive (English) Test
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022 Examination Fee
In this below table we have mentioned the category wise examination fee of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 which is to be paid at the time of applying for this recruitment.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH/ Freedom Fighter||Rs.250/-|
- Candidate will be able to preview his/her finally submitted application after successfully completing the online application form. It is recommended that the candidate to take a printout of the completed application for his or her records.
- Candidates are recommended to check the Supreme Court of India’s website (Recruitment link) on a regular basis for updates on the Junior Court Assistant position.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form, he or she should be aware that the Registry will only consider the application that is submitted last. The Registry will not accept any correspondence demanding that earlier application(s) be accepted.
- Candidates should be aware that once a fee has been paid, it will not be reimbursed under any circumstances, even if a candidate has paid a charge for more than one application form. The candidature of a General/OBC candidate who pays the required application fee for the reserved category will not be considered.
- There will be no consideration given to requests to change the category of an online application form that has already been submitted.
Here we conclude that we have mentioned all the details of the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 in the above article like age limit, important dates, and steps to apply, etc. For more details you can visit to the official website.
|Official Website||Click Here|