The Directorate of Government Examinations has been published TN 11th Public Time Table 2022 on 2nd March 2022 on the official website that is dge.tn.gov.in in the PDF format. As per the TN 11th Public Time Table 2022 examination is going to be held from 10th May 2022 to 31st May 2022, through the offline mode. All the students can download TN 11th Public Time Table 2022 from official website using the steps mentioned below in the article. So read the article till the end.
TN 11th Public Time Table 2022
The Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) has bee published Tamil Nadu plus 1 or class 11th Public Time Table 2022 on its official website which is mentioned above in the article. As the PDF Exam Date Sheet is released students should download it and start doing study according to the time table.
In this examinations competition is very high and that students who wants their name to be displayed in the merit list need to study very hard. The examination dates are 10th May 2022 to 31st May 2022 and before the main theory examination, there will be practical examinations too. So, the students need to start their preparation from now. Further details of TN 11th Public Time Table 2022 are discussed below in this article. Students can check their TN 11th Public Time Table 2022 from this page, as it is given below.
Tamil Nadu 11th Public Time Table 2022
|Organization Name||Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE)|
|Name Of The Examination||Tamil Nadu Class 11th Examination|
|Tamil Nadu Class 11th Examination Dates||10th May 2022 to 31st May 2022|
|Time Table Release Date||2nd March 2022|
|Examination Centers||All Over Tamil Nadu|
|Article Category||Time Table|
|TN 11th Exam Results||7th July 2022|
TN 11th Public Date Sheet 2022
All the students who are going to sit for the Tamil Nadu class 11th examination for the academic year 2021-2022 were waiting for the time table but the wait is over now the time table has been released on the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) official website that is given below:
|Date||Name of the Subjects|
|10th May 2022||Language|
|12th May 2022||English|
|16th May 2022||Biology, Botany, History, Business Mathematics & Statistics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Basic Civil Engineering, etc.|
|19th May 2022||Chemistry, Accountancy, Geography|
|25th May 2022||Mathematics, Zoology, Commerce, Microbiology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Agricultural Science etc.|
|27th May 2022||Communicative English, Ethics & Indian Culture, Computer Science, Computer Applications, etc.|
|31st May 2022||Physics, Economics, Computer Technology|
How To Download TN 11th Public Time Table 2022
Below is the step-by-step procedure to download the TN 11th Public Time Table 2022. With using this procedure, the students can easily download their time table.
- First of all, visit to the official website of Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) that is – tn.gov.in.
- After that on the home page of that website Click on the section named ‘Time Table’ and it will open a new web page.
- Now on that page Open the link of “TN 11th time table 2022”.
- After that the pdf file will open on your screen.
- Then you can download it to your device.
- And at last, it is suggested to take a printout of your TN 11th time table 2022 for quick access while studying.
Details Mentioned on TN 11th Public Time Table 2022
The following details is present on the TN 11th Public Time Table 2022. Students must cross check these with the time table and then only download.
- Name of the board
- Name Of The Examination
- Starting Date Of The Examination
- End Date Of The Examination
- Subject Wise Examination Dates
- Timing Of The Examination
- Important Instructions
TN 11th Exam Day Instructions
- Remember to bring your TN 11th admit card 2022 to the examination hall on each examination day.
- To avoid last-minute hassles, arrive at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the time specified in the TN 11th time table 2022.
- Any type of electronic devices is restricted to bring inside the examination hall.
- Bring all necessary stationary to attempt the paper.
- While writing the exam, students should contact the invigilator if they have any questions or concerns. Do not talk to other students.
In the above article we have given detailed information related to the TN 11th Public Time Table 2022. For more information you can visit to the official website which is mentioned above.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|