TN Paramedical Admission 2022 Notification is likely to be released by August 2022. Students who want to get admission for the paramedical courses are eagerly waiting for the tnhealth.tn.gov.in 2022-23 Notification. According to some reliable sources notification for the paramedical admission in Tamil Nadu’s colleges is going to be released by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu very soon on at www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in/. Candidates who want to get admission for the paramedical courses need to apply online, when the www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in 2022-23 Paramedical Admission Notification will be released officially.
tnhealth.tn.gov.in 2022-23 Notification
Health & Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu will invite candidates to apply online in order to get admission for the paramedical courses, once the notification will be released the direct link will be also activated on the official website, and the students who are eligible for the paramedical courses need to visit official website and fill in the online application form. www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in 2022-23 Notification will contain all details about the admission of paramedical, on the notification you will find important dates, required documents for admission, and many more other relatable stuff.
|Organisation||Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission||TN Paramedical Admission 2022|
|Notification Release Date||August 2022|
|Application Form Start Date||To Be Announced|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||To Be Announced|
|Selection List Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Selection List Prepared By||Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu|
Just after the release of tnhealth.tn.gov.in 2022-23 Notification we will update you by updating the latest information in this writing, only those will be eligible to apply online for the admission form who will have all required documents. Selection for the admission will be done on the basis of candidates obtained marks in the 12th board examination, it will be mandatory for all students to apply online and submit required details correctly. If any individual will make any mistake during filling the TN Paramedical Application Form 2022 then his/her application form will be rejected and he/she will not be shortlisted in the selection list.
TN Paramedical Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply online for the paramedical courses admission it is mandatory to meet with the certain eligibility criterias, only those individuals are eligible to submit an application form who have the following TN Paramedical Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022 in terms of educational qualification and age limit for the respective paramedical course.
- Educational Qualification – An individual who belongs to OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC must have passed an intermediate exam with 40% aggregate in each subject.
- Age Limit – There is no upper age limit criteria to get admission for the paramedical course, but the candidate must be 17 years old.
To get more information about the eligibility criteria of paramedical courses you need to visit the official website at tnhealth.tn.gov.in/.
TN Paramedical Application Form 2022 @www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in
Candidates are requested to follow the step by step procedure which are available below in order to apply online for the paramedical courses admission.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu at tnhealth.tn.gov.in/
- On the official website you will have an option related to the “Paramedical Medical Admission 2022 Application Form”, you need to click on this option and go to the next web page.
- Now you will be asked to enter the required credentials i.e. Personal Information, Academic Information, etc,.
- Post filling the above mentioned details you will be on the next page where you have to upload your photograph and required documents scan copy.
- After filling the required details and uploading the mandatory documents, you need to pay the application fee using your debit or credit card, and then you have to submit the online application form.
Make sure to make a print copy of the application form, because it will be helpful for you and the further admission process.
TN Paramedical Admission Required Documents 2022
Documents which will be mandatory to submit the online application form are listed below, go through the listed data to know the name of documents which are mandatory to get admission for the paramedical course.
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Intermediate Hall Ticket
- Study Proof of 06th to 12th Standard
- Permanent Community Certificate Card (If Applicable)
Some more documents may also be required to get admission in the paramedical course, details regarding the same can be obtained by visiting the respective College’s website.
Out of the total seats of paramedical courses in the various paramedical colleges of Tamil Nadu, 30% seats are reserve for the Backward Class, 20% for the Most Backward Class, 18% for the Scheduled Caste, 1% for Scheduled Tribes and remaining 30% for General category candidates.
|Official Website||Click Here|