The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had recently conducted the Combined Civil Services Examination II (Interview Posts / Non-Interview Posts) for Group-II Services / Group-IIA Services. The candidates who took the test are now eagerly waiting for the results to be declared. As a part of the recruitment process, a preliminary written test was taken to shortlist the candidates. The official notification however did not mention any specific date for the TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022. For more details regarding the tentative result date and how to check the result along with the direct link to the result portal is mentioned below, so continue reading this article till the very end.
TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022
The Tamil Nadu state Commission took a written exam as a part of the recruitment process to fill in 5413 posts for various Group 2 and group 2A services. The objective type exam was conducted on May 21,2022 in offline mode (pen and paper mode). The official notification as such does not mention any specific date. However, the annexure – 6 of the notification gave a tentative timeline for the whole recruitment process. This tentative timeline mentions that the results for the preliminary TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022 will be published in the month of June 2022.
|Official Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam name||Combined Civil Services Examination II|
|Date of examination||May 21,2022|
|Results||June 2022 (tentative)|
Also, the students are informed that the result will be published on online mode only on the official website @ tnpsc.gov.in. So, it is advisable to check out the official website on a day-to-day basis to gain access to any new updates as soon as they are issued.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Group 2 Result 2022
According to some reports, a total of nearly 12 lakh students gave this exam. The exam is a part of the recruitment process and is a screening test for the participants. The official notification mentions that only those individuals who pass this exam will become eligible for the main written exam. So, this exam is a crucial part of the recruitment process. The candidates would get selected based on their marks that they score in this exam.
A merit list will also be prepared to declare the name of the candidates who pass the exam. The recruitment drives carried out by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) are purely merit based. Apart from this, the results which are likely to be published in the month of June, the candidates are also advised to start preparing for the main written exam which will be conducted in the month of September.
What After TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Result 2022?
- After the results are published online, the candidate is advised to take a copy of their result and keep it for future use.
- The candidate who passes the preliminary test must then start preparing for the main examination which will be held in the month of September.
- The candidate who passes the preliminary test will also be intimidated by the Commission through SMS on the registered mobile number and an email will also be sent to the email id mentioned in the application form.
- Also, the candidates would then have to pay the exam fee of rupees 150/- for the main written exam.
- The results of the written test will be published in the month of December as per the tentative schedule.
- After passing the main written test, the candidate will have to verify their documents in January.
- Then the candidate is required to give an oral test which is basically an Interview.
- After clearing all these stages the counselling for Interview and non- Interview posts will begin in the month of February as per the tentative schedule of the recruitment process.
How To Check TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022?
Post the announcement of the TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022 @ tnpsc.gov.in, the students must download their result and take a print out of it and keep it with them for future use.
- Step 1. Firstly, the student is required to open the official result portal Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in their web browser by typing www.tnpsc.gov.in and clicking the enter button.
- Step 2. Post opening the homepage of the portal, the student must look for a link or button TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022 and open it.
- Step 3. The student is then required to enter their registration number, date of birth or any other required detail in their respective fields.
- Step 4. The student must then press the submit/login button present at the end of the page.
- Step 5. Upon clicking the submit button a webpage showing the detailed result will be displayed on the screen including student’s name, roll no, marks obtained and the pass/fail status.
- Step 6. The student is requested to check each and every detail in the result and then click on the “Download” button.
- Step 7. Upon clicking the Download button, the student can save their result in pdf form in their device and can later take a printout of the same for further use.
To be recruited at post Group 2 or Group 2A an individual has to qualify all the selection process such as Preliminary, Mains, Interview and other respectively. In order to get the latest information regarding the announcement of the result, bookmark the webpage and keep visiting this web page again and again.