The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Staff Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has issued an open call for applications for the jobs of Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail Warder, and Firemen in 2022. On July 7, 2022, at 11 a.m., online application submission will commence. Candidates interested in applying for the TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 may check the detailed notice on the TNUSRB’s official website-tnusrb.tn.gov.in-on 30 June 2022. The announcement for Common Recruitment of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders, and Firemen will be issued on June 30, 2022, according to a brief notice released on the TNUSRB’s official website. TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification is open to those who have finished their 10th class and have extra eligibility.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
According to the official notice, the TN Police Application Form 2022 will begin on July 7, 2022 and will expire in the month of July 2022. The recruitment notice link for the online application form, vacancy, crucial dates, and ways to apply online for TN Police Constable is given below for interested and qualified applicants.
Other information about TNUSRB Recruitment 2022, such as eligibility, selection procedure, and other facts, may be found below. The board reported 3552 openings for Police Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman positions last year.
TNUSRB Notification Overview
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Posts Name||GR.II Police Constable, Fireman, Jail Warder|
|Application Start Date||7th July 2022|
|Application Last Date||15th August 2022|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
On its official website, https://www.tnusrbonline.org/, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has published a comprehensive notice for advt no. 02/2022 for GR.II Police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder positions. Candidates interested in joining the Armed Reserves and Special Forces for these positions should read the detailed TNUSRB Constable Notification 2022. A direct link to download the TNUSRB Police Constable Notification PDF will be provided below.
TNUSRB Latest Notification 2022 Release Date
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) would issue a common recruitment notice for the positions of Gr.II Police Constable, Gr.II Jail Warder, and Firemen. TN Police Police Constables, Jail Warders, and Firemen Job Notification will be available on 07th July 2022 at tnusrb.tn.gov.in. TNUSRB Recruitment will accept applications from qualified individuals/candidates for the TN Police Job Vacancy. This is a fantastic chance for people looking for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
TNUSRB Vacancy Details 2022
The recruiting effort intends to fill 3552 openings for three positions. There are 2180 positions in the police department, 1091 in the investigation department, 161 in the jail and prisons department, and 120 in the fire and rescue services department. If you didn’t comprehend, below is vacancy donation information by post:
- Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve) Posts – 2180 Posts
- Constable Grade II (Investigation Cadre) Posts – 1091 Posts
- Jail Warder Grade II Posts – 161 Posts
- Firemen Posts – 120 Posts
TNUSRB Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualification
The applicant must have completed the tenth standard/SSLC. The Tamil language is one of the courses taught in the tenth grade. Those who have not completed the 10th grade and have more qualifications than that are unable to apply.
- Age Limit
The applicant must be at least 18 years old and not older than 26 years old on July 1st of the Notification year. Certain categories will also have their upper age restriction relaxed.
How To Apply For TNUSRB Latest Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official TNUSRB website at www.tnusrbonline.org/.
- On the Homepage, click the “Careers/Notification” option.
- Search for and click on TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2022.
- Fill up the TNUSRB Police Constable 2022 application form with all of the required information.
- Upload any relevant papers, such as your passport-sized photos, signature, certifications, and so on. You may submit Your Image & Signature in precise proportions using the Testbook Cropping Tool.
- Before going to the payment page, double-check all of the information on your application form.
- Pay the application costs as specified per type.
- Press the submit button.
- Applicants should save their registration number and a printable copy of the confirmation page after successfully completing the application form.
TN Police Application Fee
The TN Police Online Application Form will be available shortly. Candidates who are qualified to apply may visit the application website. The cost for the examination is Rs.130/-. The examination fee must be paid by SBI Bank e-challan or online payment. Other payment methods are not accepted.
Online Application Direct Link
Applications for TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 must be filed online only. The application window will be open from July 7th to August 15th, 2022, on the official website www.tnusrbonline.org/. As soon as the authorities begin the procedure, we will provide a direct link to apply online for TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2022.
Tamil Nadu Reservation Category
- Candidates in the sports category get 10% of total vacancies, ex-servicemen receive 5%, and impoverished widows receive 3%.
- Candidates who studied Tamil as a medium of instruction from Grade I to Grade X would be given priority for 20% of the available slots.
Tamil Nadu Police Selection Process
A written exam, physical measurement test, fitness test, fitness contests, and special marks will be used to make the selection. Candidates who pass the written exam will only be permitted to undergo the physical medical exam. To qualify, you must achieve at least 35% on the main written exam.
|Official Website||Click Here|