The Telangana State School Education Department held the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Level 1 & Level 2 on June 12, 2022, to fill the positions of Primary Teacher (PRT) and Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy. A large number of applicants took the Telangana State TET Exam. Candidates looking for TS TET Result 2022 state the anticipated day after the test. TSTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exam 2022 results are likely to be released on June 27, 2022. Those who took the test may see the Telangana State TET Result 2022 online at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in, the official website.
TS TET Result 2022
The TS TET 2022 was held in two parts on June 12th. The first paper was held from 9.30 a.m. to 12 p.m., and the second from 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Paper 1 was for candidates who wanted to teach children in grades 1–5, whereas Paper 2 was for those who wanted to teach students in grades 6–8. According to an announcement, TS-TET results will be given 20% weightage and written exam scores would be given 80% weightage in the Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT). Let’s take a look at the overview first.
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Overview
The Telangana State Government successfully held the Teachers Eligibility Test. The written test was attended by a big number of individuals who applied for the post. We are writing to advise you that the authority will release the results of all candidates by the end of this month, on June 27th, 2022. The candidates will be chosen to teach pupils in the first and eighth grades. Furthermore, the Telangana TET result will be available online at the authority’s official website. The applicants will not be issued a separate paper form result. It is your responsibility to download your own results.
|Conducting Authority||Department Of School Education|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Examination Date||12 June 2022|
|Result Declaration||27 June 2022|
As a result, this page has been written to assist all of our visitors by providing them with all of the required information for getting the TS TET Result 2022. If you took the test, reading this post will be extremely beneficial; you will learn about the cut-off, merit list, and other factors that impact the TS TET Result 2022.
Steps To Download TS TET Result 2022
After the assessment process is completed, the Government of Telangana State, School Education Department will publish the Telangana TET results on its official website, www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who took the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test may check their results and download them from the official website. Candidates may get the results by following the procedures outlined below.
- Candidates must use their device browser to access the official Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test website, tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- When you arrive at the official website, go to the main page and click on the Result link. A new web page will then display on your device.
- A new website will appear, where applicants must input their hall ticket number, date of birth, and cellphone number before clicking the login option.
- Your result would be presented on the screen when you clicked on that link. Examine the outcome and save it.
- After reviewing all of the information in the Result PDF, download and print it for future reference.
TS TET Result Date 2022
The examination of the response papers must have begun with the authority. Each candidate will be assigned marks based on the marking method. The authority will announce the TS TET Result 2022 by giving a link on the official webpage after the review procedure is concluded. Applicants who took the exam may get their results independently through a login link. You must provide a unique number to them which is on your admission card, which we hope you’ve preserved in excellent condition.
Applicants should be aware that the authority will not consider requests for re-checking, re-assessment, or re-evaluation of the answer sheet. Continue reading the article to get all of the necessary information.
Telangana TET Cut-Off Marks
- Cutoff marks are essentially a criterion used for sifting out candidates who did not meet the authority’s expectations. Those who do not get the minimal qualifying marks are deemed failed in completing the exam. The remaining applications, on the other hand, are considered for making the cutoff points. All topic specialists participate in the decision-making process to determine only the fair grades for the cutoff. We have included all of the significant variables that were considered throughout the decision-making process for your convenience:
- The number of applicants who appeared for the exam.
- The total number of vacancies.
- Scheme of Examination
- Exam Pattern.
- Total Points
- Total Marks Earned by Applicants
- The Applicant’s Category
- Difficulty Level
TS Teachers Eligibility Test Merit List
Following the announcement of the results, the candidates are further evaluated based on their test scores. The authority compiles a list of all the qualified candidates. Furthermore, each application is assigned a rank, with the best score receiving the highest rank and vice versa. It is available on the official website. Applicants whose names appear on the list are invited to the final round of selection. The authority gives the TET pass certificate to the shortlisted candidates after the applications are confirmed for the recruitment.
|Official Website||Click Here|