Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (Telangana Police SI) has announced TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022. So candidates who have been waiting for Telangana Police Recruitment for a long time, the good news for the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board is to release vacancies for the Candidates. Interested Candidates who have completed their Education qualifications can apply online for this post before the last date. Many Interested candidates are waiting a long time for this advertisement to join TSLPRB Police. This is the golden chance to join TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022. According to the Adv. the government of Telangana unconfirmed numerous Vacancies.
TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has announced 16,587 vacancies for Constable and SI positions, with 16,185 vacancies going to the Director-General of Police in Hyderabad and 402 vacancies going to the Director-General of the Telangana Special Protection Force in Secunderabad. The qualified candidates will be chosen through a direct recruitment procedure posted on the TSLPRB official website – tslprb.in – shortly. Candidates interested in the TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 should bookmark this website to be alerted of any newly available information.
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
- SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022
- APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022
In April 2022, the online registration procedure for Police Constable and Sub Inspector (SI) Post Recruitment 2022 will begin. We give full information on all Telangana Police Recruitment Board TSLPRB / Telangana Government positions, including eligibility requirements, payment methods, and syllabus. We have a lot of relevant dates and other vital information for the TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022 below. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) will hold a recruitment campaign for 16,000+ Vacancies.
|“Telangana Police Recruitment 2022”|
|Name of the Organization||TSLPRB|
|Exam Name||Telangana Police Recruitment 2022|
|Posts||Constable & SI|
|Level||State Level Examination|
|Notification Date||April 2022 [Expected]|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Location of Job||Telangana|
Interested applicants can apply on the official website tslprb.in. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) exam dates will be announced soon.
SLPRB Telangana Police Vacancy 2022
Director-General of Police, Hyderabad, and Director-General, Telangana Special Protection Force Secunderabad have notified 16,000+ Vacancies for Sub Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspectors, Reserve Sub Inspectors, Police Constables, Lab Attendants, Scientific Officers, and Scientific Assistants.
|“TSLPRB Police Vacancy 2022 for DGSPF”|
|Police Constable (SPF)||390|
|Sub Inspector (SPF)||12|
The current TSLPRB Career Jobs Vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit details, application fees, salary details, selection procedure, the application process, exam date, and apply link are included here. You can check the official notification before applying this post and read it carefully for better understanding.
TSLPRB Police Eligibility Criteria 2022
Telangana State Law Enforcement Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates seeking the Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 have varying qualifying requirements depending on the position they are looking for. In this part, we assessed the TSLPRB’s qualifying standards based on age and educational qualifications.
- Police Constable (General) – Candidate must have graduated from a recognized board or council with a 12th Class diploma.
- Police Constable (SC/ST) – Candidates must have completed 10th grade and be currently enrolled in 11th or 12th grade.
- Sub Inspector (General) – Candidates must be a graduate of a recognized university or institution in any field.
- Sub Inspector (SC/ST) – Candidate must have completed three years of post-secondary education at a recognized institution or college.
- Scientific Assistant – Candidates for Scientific Assistant (FSL) must be post-graduate or hold a master’s degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Lab Technician – Candidates must have completed SSLC or 10th Class.
- MH CET Law 2022 Registration
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Bihar Board Result 2022
- IOCL Pipeline Division Admit Card
How Can You Apply for Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 Online?
The Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 notice will be posted soon on the official website. On the official website, the online application link will be available soon. As a result, candidates must exercise patience and frequently visit our page for changes. Candidates must fill out the application form when the link has been activated –
- To begin, go to www.tslprb.in the official website.
- Now go to Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 Notification and click on it.
- Carefully read it and make sure you meet the qualifying requirements.
- After reading the instructions and qualifying requirements, click the apply online link.
- Click the next button after filling in the needed credentials.
- After that, submit your passport photo, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Use a debit/credit card, Internet banking, UPI, or a bank challan to pay the requisite application fee.
- After that, click the submit button to receive the application form in receipt format.
- Finally, print it off for future reference.
What is the Selection Process for Telangana Police Recruitment 2022?
The steps in the TS Police Recruitment procedure are as follows. To become a police officer in the TSLPRB, applicants must pass all of the stages –
- A written exam.
- A physical – standard examination.
- Test of Physical Efficiency.
- Verification of documents
Objective questions make up the Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern. This test is conducted online at multiple locations, and students must pass it to advance to the next level.
In this way, we have gotten detailed information regarding the TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the same then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer the questions and queries ASAP.
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|