Every year, the Telangana State Public Service Commission holds a Group 3 Exam to shortlist eligible candidates for various Group 3 vacancies. TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 is held for positions such as Junior Assistant, Typist, and Junior Stenographer. The descriptions of the TSPSC Group 3 posts have been discussed in the article below for the convenience of applicants. A total of 1373 Group 3 vacancies have been announced. The detailed TSPSC Group 3 notification will be posted on the official website https://www.tspsc.gov.in with all of the recruitment drive’s details.
- 1 TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022
To apply for TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2022, applicants must go to the Telangana Public Service Commission’s website. Instead of waiting until the last day to register, applicants are encouraged to apply online as soon as possible. The enrollment process will be divided into two stages. The first phase requires digital registration payment, while the second phase requires the aspirant to complete the registration. Applicants are strongly encouraged to print their applications for future reference.
TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment Overview
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 will be available on the TSPSC official website. On the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group 3 notification PDF, candidates can find information such as eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, and important dates. When the TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 is officially released, a direct link will be provided here for candidates to download the notification.
|Organisation Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TSPSC Group 3|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant, LD Steno, typist, Junior Stenographer Etc.|
|Registration Date Starts||To be announced|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
According to the TSPSC annual planner 2022, the TSPSC Group 3 2022 Notification will be released in June/July 2022. Let us take a look at the key details of the TSPSC Group 3 exam 2022.
How To Apply Online For TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2022?
The following are the steps that candidates can take to submit their application:-
- If you click on the above link, you will be taken directly to the TSPSC official website.
- A page with the registration and login forms will be displayed.
- If you have already registered for TSPSC Exams, enter your login information to apply for TSPSC Group 4. However, if you are not already registered, you must first complete the registration form.
- After logging in, click “Apply Now” and fill out all of the required information, such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, education qualification, address, educational qualifications, and all degrees you hold, and so on.
- Following that, Fill in your contact information and upload your photo and signature.
- Preview your information before submitting the form.
- After submitting the form, you must pay your fee. The application fee is accepted both online and offline.
- If applicable, pay your fee with a debit/credit card, net banking, or e-challan.
- When you click the submit button, your form will be successfully submitted.
- Your online TSPSC Group 3 application is complete, and you can print the application form for future reference.
TSPSC Group 3 Application Fees
To participate in the TSPSC Group III Examination 2022, candidates must pay an application fee. Because officials have yet to announce an updated fee schedule for 2022, the fee scheme from the previous year is provided as a guide below:
|For UR Category Applicants||Rs. 120/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ BC/PH applicants||Rs. 100/-|
TSPSC Group 3 2022 Eligibility
The TSPSC Group 3 eligibility standards are expected to remain unchanged year after year. We used the previous year’s requirement because the governing regulators have not yet announced the most recent eligibility criteria for 2022. The primary requirement is that the candidate be an Indian citizen.
TSPSC Group 3 Educational Qualification
- Candidates must hold an Intermediate or Bachelor’s degree in the topics for which they are applying.
- Candidates who want to apply digitally for the TSPSC Group III exam must first meet the minimum academic qualifications.
- You must be able to type in order to compete for a Typist position.
- The TSPSC Group III exam eligibility criteria, including educational qualifications, will be listed in the exam announcement on TSPSC’s online web page.
- The educational requirements for Group III positions at TSPSC are likely to remain unchanged from previous years.
TSPSC Group 3 Age Limit
To proceed with the registration, applicants must be at least 18 years old. They can enrol until the age of 36. The age relaxation rule is as follows:
- Candidates who are SC, ST, or OBC will be given a 5-year reprieve.
- Physically disabled candidates will be granted a ten-year reprieve.
- Employees of the state authority will be exempt for five years.
- Candidates with an N.C.C. background or who have served as N.C.C. trainers will be granted a three-year relaxation period..
TSPSC Group 3 Selection Process
TSPSC holds written examinations for open positions in TSPSC Group 3 services. Candidates who pass these tests must submit their documentation for verification. The TSPSC has announced a total of 1373 (expected) vacancies in the various positions. The candidates will be hired for the following positions. With the release of the notification, the exact number of vacancies will be updated. The TSPSC Group 3 salary will be in the range of Rs. 20,000 to 40,000, including the best allowances in the market provided by the Telangana Public Service Commission.
|Official Website||Click Here|