University Grant Commission Nation Eligibility Test agency has announced the official notification of their official portal. Candidates who are willing to appear in the exam can check the official website to download the notification. Furthermore, if you are willing to fill out the application form or willing to have some other infomration about UGC NET Notification 2022, then you can have a quick look at this post.
UGC NET Notification 2022
The notice for the UGC NET Exam 2022, which will be held in the academic year 2021-2022, will be posted on the official website soon. The National Testing Agency administers the UGC NET, a national level entrance examination that determines Indian nationals’ eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) awards at Indian universities and colleges. In July and December of each year, the exam is held.
|Board Name||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Exam Date Status||Announced|
|Exam Date||June 2022 (Expected)|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||20th May 2022|
The National Testing Agency has not yet released the official notification on its website. However, it is most likely that the notification will be out anytime soon. The notification is likely to be released in the last week of April 2022. Candidates have to check the official portal to know about the official notification. The notification will be available to download in PDF format and it will contain all the required information for UGC NET 2022 appearing candidates.
UGC NET 2022 Application Form Last Date
The National Testing Agency has not announced the last date for UGC NET 2022 application form. However, we can expect the last date to be May 2022. The notification released on the official portal of the National Testing Agency will include all such information regarding the application form.
Here is the complete process to fill UGC NET 2022 application form:
- First of all, go to the official website of UGC NET which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- After that, you have to look for the Registration links. The registration link will be as follow: “Registration for UGC NET 2022” so just click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You will be asked to enter all the required information on the registration page, so just fill it up and submit it.
- Next, you will have to pay the application fee.
- Finally, the application will be submitted and you will get an acknowledgement slip so just save it for future reference.
UGC NET 2022 Exam Date
The UGC NET 2022 Exam date has not been finalized by the National Testing Agency yet. The expected examination date is to be the last week of April 2022. So, candidates have to wait for the official announcement.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET 2022?
When it comes to the eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2022, then the criteria can vary depending upon the category of the candidate. Furthermore, UGC NET keeps updating its criteria every year, so must you check their official website before applying.
Candidates must have a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55 per cent from a recognised university to be eligible for the UGC NET. They must also have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum gpa of 60%. Candidates in their final semester can also apply for this exam if they meet the eligibility requirements.
UGC NET 2022 Exam Syllabus
The UGC NET syllabus comprises three papers: Paper I, Paper-II, and Paper III. Because the UGC NET is an objective exam, each question must be answered True or False by selecting one of four alternatives available against each question based strictly on the facts presented in the question, with no assumptions or calculations made.
You must achieve the minimum qualifying marks in each section as well as the NTA’s cut-off marks. The exam results will be used to determine your rank, which will support you in achieving admission to various programmes.
- General Aptitude- A total of 50 Questions and each question contains 2 marks.
- Selected Subjects: A total of 100 Questions and each question contain 2 marks.
- Teaching Aptitude- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
- Reading Comprehension- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
- Data Interpretation- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
- People & Environment- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
- Higher Education System: Governance Polity and Administration- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
- Information & Communication Technology- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
- Logical Reasoning- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
- Communication- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
- Research Aptitude- Total 5 questions each of 2 marks.
Application Fee for UGC NET 2022
When it comes to the application fees for UGC NET 2022 then it can vary depending upon the candidate category. Here is the application fee for various categories:
|For SC, ST, PwD||₹250/-|
So, this was all about the UGC NET Notification 2022. Hopefully, you will like our approach. If you have any questions or suggestions then do let us know in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|