The National Testing Agency will publish the UGC NET Result 2022 on its official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who took the exam can access the UGC NET 2022 Scorecard online by entering valid login information such as their application form number and password/date of birth. Candidates who take the UGC NET exam will be able to view the UGC NET 2022 Result by logging in with their application number and date of birth on the UGC NET official website. The Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Result 2022 includes information about candidates’ qualifying marks and status. It is critical to obtain marks equal to or higher than the UGC NET cut off marks. Read the full article below to learn more about ugcnet.nta.nic.in Result 2022.
- 1 UGC NET Result 2022
- 1.1 UGC NET 2022 Result Date
- 1.2 UGC NET Answer Key 2022
- 1.3 How to Check UGC NET 2022 Result?
- 1.4 Ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2022 Result Normalization Procedure
- 1.5 UGC NET Result 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks
- 1.6 UGC NET 2022 Cut Off
- 1.7 What after the Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Result 2022 Declaration?
- 1.8 How to Download UGC NET Certificate?
- 1.9 UGC NET 2022 Certificate Validity
UGC NET Result 2022
The UGC NET Result 2022 will be available on the NTA website in the form of a scorecard. Candidates who took the exam can obtain their scorecards from the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. To log in, they must enter their UGC NET application number and date of birth or password. The scorecard includes the candidate’s percentile, marks, and qualifying status for each paper – Paper-I and Paper-II.
Following UGC NET 2022 Result, NTA will publish the UGC NET 2022 cutoff for each category of candidates on its website. Candidates can access their results by entering their roll number, application number, and date of birth into the website’s login page.
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Commission||University Grants Commission|
|Exam Name||UGC NET|
|UGC NET Result||August 2022 (Expected)|
|UGC NET Exam Dates||8th, 9th, 11th, 12th July and 12th, 13th & 14th August 2022|
One week after the successful completion of the examination, the provisional result will be announced. The candidates will be able to view their results online. The NTA will not issue a mark sheet to any candidate, qualified or not. Candidates must print their Ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2022 Result for future reference.
UGC NET 2022 Result Date
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the UGC NET 2022 Scorecard online. The exam will be held on the 8th, 9th, 11th, and 12th of July 2022, as well as the 12th, 13th, and 14th of August 2022. The outcome will be revealed in August 2022. Candidates can access their results by entering their roll number, application number, and date of birth into the website’s login page.
Candidates will be able to access it through an online portal. No candidates will be notified individually when their results are released. After the results are announced, the marks of all candidates will be posted on the website.
UGC NET Answer Key 2022
After the UGC NET examination is completed successfully, the exam conducting authority will release the answer key for the 55 NET subjects. The UGC NET answer key will be available in the third week of August 2022.
The authority will also provide candidates with the option to challenge the OMR Sheet/answer key. Candidates must submit Rs. 1000/ in order to challenge each question. If the authority accepts the challenge, the fee will be refunded.
How to Check UGC NET 2022 Result?
NTA will only release the UGC NET Result 2022 online. To obtain the UGC NET results 2022, candidates should follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Visit the official UGC NET website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: At the bottom of the homepage, find the NTA UGC NET 2022 Result link.
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Enter the UGC NET application form number and password/birthdate.
- Step 5: The Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Result 2022 will then be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the UGC NET 2022 result and print it for future reference.
Ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2022 Result Normalization Procedure
A normalization method will be used to determine the marks obtained by the candidates. NTA will convert the applicant’s actual marks in various shifts to the UGC NET Score (percentile).
For example, if the examination was held in two shifts and 40% of the marks corresponded to a percentile score of 74 in Shift 1 and 76 in Shift 2, then all those equal to or above the 76th percentile (percentile score of 100 to 76) in both shifts will be eligible in the general category. Similarly, scores for the reserved category will be computed.
UGC NET Result 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks
- According to the UGC NET 2022 Scorecard, the number of candidates shortlisted will be equivalent to 6% of those who take the exam for both papers – paper I & II.
- The total slots will be allocated to various categories under the Government of India’s reservation scheme.
- To qualify for UGC NET ‘JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor’ and ‘Assistant Professor,’ a candidate must obtain at least 40% aggregate marks in both papers taken together for the General category and 35% aggregate marks for SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PwD and Transgender).
UGC NET 2022 Cut Off
Candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks to be considered for Assistant Professor and JRF positions. There are three types of cutoffs for Assistant Professor and JRF for various topics: qualifying cutoff, category-wise, and subject-wise UGC NET cut off. The NTA UGC NET June 2022 cut off and marks required to qualify for the test for each category are listed in the table below.
NTA UGC NET 2022 Cut off (Qualifying)
|Category||Minimum percentage marks to be obtained||Minimum Marks to be secured|
|Paper I (out of 100)||Paper-II (out of 200)||Paper I (out of 100)||Paper-II (out of 200)|
What after the Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Result 2022 Declaration?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue an e-certificate and JRF award letters, which will be available at ecertificate.nta.ac.in. Applicants can now access their June UGC NET certificate online. Following that, all qualified candidates may apply for Assistant Professor positions at Indian universities and colleges. Candidates who pass the UGC NET 2022 Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) exam will be able to conduct research on the chosen topic.
How to Download UGC NET Certificate?
- Click on the following link: ecertificate.nta.ac.in.
- Choose the exam name, enter the captcha code, and click the “Proceed” button.
- Fill out all of the basic information, such as the roll number or application number, date of birth, exam year, exam session, and security key.
- Select the submit button.
- The UGC NET e-certificate will appear on the screen.
- Download and print this page for future reference.
UGC NET 2022 Certificate Validity
Candidates who pass the UGC NET exam are eligible for two certifications:
- Certificate for Lectureship (LS)
- Certificate for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
The validity of these certificates differs.
JRF: The JRF UGC NET Certificate is valid for three years from the date of the result’s declaration.
LS: Although there is no such validation limit for the position of Assistant Professor for LS (Lectureship).
The candidate must check their UGC NET Result from the NTA website, which will be available after the exam has begun successfully. Here is a direct link to your UGC NET Result 2022, which will be activated as soon as the UGC NET Result is officially released on www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
|Official Website||Click Here|