UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 has begun. The Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB) has issued the most recent notification of Physician Recruitment (Ayurveda) in the Government of Uttarakhand’s Ayush and Yunani Department. From the 16th March 2022 to the 5th April 2022, eligible candidates can apply online for UKMSSB Medical Officer Vacancy 2022 at ukmssb.org. Complete information about the Uttarakhand Medical Officer Vacancy 20222, including the notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, online application, important dates, and application fees. Here’s how to apply, as well as the exam date, admission form, answer key, syllabus, results, and more.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022
The Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB) has announced a new UKMSSB Medical Officer Bharti in the state of Uttarakhand. The position that they have created is that of a medical officer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the position through the UKMSSB’s official website. They have decided to fill 256 vacant positions across the entire state of Uttarakhand through this recruitment. Some of these 256 positions will be reserved for candidates from various categories. The official date of the written examination has yet to be determined, but it will be announced soon. Following the written exam, there will be an interview round. Candidates who successfully complete both stages of selection will be hired.
|Recruitment Organization||Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB)|
|Post Name||Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level-10)|
|Last Date to Apply||April 5, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
If you are interested in UKMSSB Recruitment 2022, You can view the notification by visiting the official website, and you can apply online by going to ukmssb.org/ Latest Job Posting, Position, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Degree, Application Process, Fees Application, Selection Process, and Last Date to Apply Online. Applicants are advised to carefully read the notice.
- MMRCL Recruitment 2022
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
- CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
This recruitment has a total of 256 open positions. However, these 256 medical adviser positions are divided into four different medical advisers, and these medical adviser positions will be distributed based on the candidate category.
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||253 (UR-116, SC-87, ST-1, OBC-37, EWS- 12)|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||1 Post|
|Medical Officer (Yoga)||1 Post|
|Medical Officer (Naturopathy)||1 Post|
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- To apply for the position, you must be at least 21 years old.
- The applicant’s maximum age for this position is 42 years old.
- Applicants must have a medical degree in order to be considered for the position.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Documents Required
- Education Certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card and others
- Caste Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Photo
- Other Documents
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The following stages comprise the UKMSSB Doctors Recruitment Selection Process UKMSSB 2022. There is also a provision for additional scores of up to ten points for the BAMS exam score and up to ten points for the MD/MS (Ayurveda):
- written examination (100 points for Ayurveda related objective in 2 hours)
- The interview (60 points)
- Document verification
- Examination by a physician
- Gujarat SSC Hall Ticket 2022
- MP Board 12th Result 2022
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Shillong Teer Live
How to apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2022?
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 is open from March 16 to April 5, 2022, interested candidates can apply with the required documents. Candidates can print the application after submitting it for future reference.
- Step 1: Interested and qualified applicants should go to the UKMSSB’s official website, ukmssb.org.
- Step 2: Go to the homepage’s Recent Updates section and click on the ‘ UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification ‘ link.
- Step 3: Once the link is opened, applicants must register with their email address and mobile number.
- Step 4: The application form will now appear on their screen, and they must fill it out with the necessary information.
- Step 5: Submit the application form along with the scanned photo and signature.
- Step 6: Print it for future reference.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
|General, OBC||Rs. 300|
|SC, ST||Rs. 150|
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) – Rs. 56, 100/- Rs. 1, 77, 500/- (Level- 10)
- Medical Officer (Unani) – Rs. 56, 100/- Rs. 1, 77, 500/- (Level- 10)
- Medical Officer (Yoga and Enviornment Medical) – Rs. 56, 100/- Rs. 1, 77, 500/- (Level- 10)
- Manager State Pharmacy- Rs. 56, 100/- Rs. 1, 77, 500/- (Level- 10)
All interested candidates in UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 should act quickly because the application process has begun. The online application process begins on March 16th, 2022, and will end on April 5th, 2022. The official date for the release of the Admit Card has not yet been determined, but it will be updated soon by UKMSSB.
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|