AIDS Control Society Career Employment Notice With the latest UP AIDS Control Society Recruitment official announcement, get the direct official link to apply for UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy. Those interested in a job with the UP AIDS Control Society can now apply for a position with the UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy. In addition, the announcement for the UP AIDS Control Society Director, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, and Admin Officer Jobs has been posted.
UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy
The UP AIDS Control Society Department has issued a notice on the contract positions that will be filled. The official announcement specifies the deadline for applying. This position is open to all qualified and interested individuals. For more information about the UP SACS, see this full post.
Continue reading this test article for more information on the UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy application form, eligibility criteria, salary rate, age limitations, application procedure, and other vital UP SACS recruiting data.
All of the specifics, such as –
- Educational background,
- Age restriction,
- Exam schedule
- The electoral process,
- How to apply for a job opening with the UP AIDS Control Society, and
- The application form’s closing date may be seen on the official website.
Follow the steps below to verify all other criteria and for further information.
UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy Important dates
MBBS, PG Degree/Diploma applicants can apply for UP AIDS Control Society’s Director, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, and Admin Officer Positions. The openings are in the Uttar Pradesh government.
The advertisement provides a fantastic opportunity to apply for government employment in Uttar Pradesh. First-year students are also welcome to apply. We also have some important dates and information on the UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy on this page. Check out the list below
|“UP AIDS Control Society”|
|Name of Board||UPSACS|
|No of Post||Various|
|Application Dates||To be announced|
|Last Date for Apply||To be announced|
|Exam Dates||Coming soon|
Eligible individuals are invited to apply for the following contract positions at the U.P. State AIDS Control Society in Lucknow.
UP AIDS Control Society Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for this examination you need to follow these eligibility criteria. Important eligibility criteria are listed below check them now.
- Candidates for the position of Joint Director must have a PG Degree from a recognized university/institute or an MBA. Minimum of 8 years’ experience in developmental/ health communication, including campaign strategy and implementation.
- Candidates must hold a Post Graduate degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university to be considered for Deputy Director.
- With five years of experience in the social development sector, including two years at the state level in the HIV/AIDS sector.
- Candidates for Deputy Director (Lab Services) must have an MD in Microbiology/Ph.D Microbiology or an MBBS with five years of work experience.
- Candidates for Assistant Director must have a recognized PG Degree in Social Science, Sociology, or Social Work. They must have at least three years of experience arranging blood donation drives. Regular volunteer blood donors are preferred. Donor motivation, donor recruitment, and donor retention are all skills. Understanding of the native language.
- Candidates for the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer position must have a master’s degree in demography, statistics, population sciences, or computer applications. They must have three years of expertise in public health monitoring, assessment, and data management. It is necessary to understand computers, especially MS Office and SPSS Data Analysis, Modelling, and Biostatistics.
- Candidates for the Divisional Assistant position must have a graduate degree in any area and the capacity to handle the division’s assigned duties. A basic understanding of computers is required. In addition, they must be able to type 25 and 30 words per minute in Hindi and English, respectively. Need 3 years’ experience required.
- Candidates for Junior Accountant (SBTC) positions must have a B.Com degree, computer competence, and a typing speed of 25 and 30 words per minute in Hindi and English, respectively. Need 3 years’ experience required
- Candidates for the BTV Attendant (SBTC) must have completed Class 8th and worked as an attendant in a pathological/Blood Bank setting.
UP AIDS Control Society Recruitment Age Limit
- Contractual positions have a maximum age limit of 60 years.
How to Apply for UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy?
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Application Procedure for UP SACS Recruitment Candidates is asked to complete the following stages when completing their application forms:
- The official recruitment website is available to the public.
- Go to the UP SACS “notice for the most up-to-date job openings.”
- Check the qualifying conditions in the notification’s “details” section.
- If you are eligible, select the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill out the form with all of your approved information and relevant papers.
- Before the deadline, submit your application to the specified platform or URL.
Candidates are highly encouraged to apply online well before the last date of the UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy rather than waiting until the final day to use.
|UPSACS Homepage||Click Here|