UP Board Exam Date 2022 – 10th, 12th Time Table, Syllabus

The UP Board Exam Date 2022 is expected to be announced soon on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Board that is upmsp.edu.in. This time the UP Board Exam Date 2022 got extended because the UP Assembly Elections 2022 were going on in the UP state. All the students of the UP Board were eagerly waiting for the UP Board Exam Date 2022 but the wait is over now as the UP Elections Result is going to release on 10th March 2022. So after the result of the elections UP Board Exam Date, 2022 will be announced by the UP Board.

UP Board Exam Date 2022

The Uttar Pradesh Board Examination 2022 date is expected to be announced after 10th March 2022. As in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections were going on the last 7th phase of polling was held on 07 March 2022 and the result of the Elections going to announce on 10th March 2022. In this way, this is possible after the result UP Board will announce the UP Board Exam Date 2022.

After the UP Board Exam Date, 2022 announced on the official website will notify that over here. So all the students need to read this article carefully and keep visiting.

UP Board Exam Date 2022 Overview

Name Of The Board Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)
Name Of The Examination UP Board Class 10th Exam

UP Board Class 12th Exam

Location Uttar Pradesh
Examination Date We Will Update Soon
Examination Mode Offline
Academic Year 2021-2022
Official Website upmsp.edu.in

UP Board Class 10th Exam Date 2022

The UP Board Class 10th Exam is got extended due to the covid pandemic and also the elections of the UP Assembly were going on the Uttar Pradesh. But the result of the election is going to display on 10th March 2022 so it is expected that UP Board Class 10th Exam Date 2022 will be announced shortly.

To All the students of class 10th, it is suggested that students should start their studies as the date of the examination announce any time on the web portal.

UP Board Exam Date

UP Board Class 12th Exam Date

The Board Class 12th Examinations are very tough and it is life changing stages for the students. Therefore, the student got pissed because of this delay in the examination they have written to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath via various social media platforms, requesting that the dates be released by the state authorities. Students have also written to the education minister and school board officials about their situation.

UP Board Exam Syllabus 2022

Due to the covid-19 situations, studies of the class 10th and 12th students affected. And the board examinations are very important for their future so the board of Uttar Pradesh has removed 30% of their syllabus for the board examination. In this way, students can score their marks in the upcoming exam. Only the remaining 70% of the syllabus needs to be prepared by students.

This decision is really very helpful for the students now all they waiting for the UP Board Exam Date 2022. This  UP Board Exam Syllabus 2022 is already released on the official website by the board officials students can go and download that for their own use to study accordingly.

UP Board Examination-Day Instructions 2022

In the below points we have mentioned the important instructions for the students of class 10th and 12th as there are going to give board examination:

  • All the students who are going to sit for the UP board examination should reach the examination center before 30 minutes of the exam mentioned on the time table of the exam.
  • It is instructed to the students that they must carry their admit cards to the examination hall for verification. Without the admit card no entry will be given to the student inside the examination hall.
  • They are strictly instructed that must not carry any electronic device to the exam hall otherwise they will be restricted to give the examination.
  • They must write the roll number and other information on the answer sheet before beginning to write the question answers.
  • In the event of any confusion during the examination, contact the invigilator.
  • Before leaving the examination room, double-check all of the answers and important details.

All the important details related to the UP Board Exam Date 2022 we have mentioned above in the article. As soon as the official dates will announce by the board we will notify you here.

Official Website Click Here
GCVT Homepage Click Here

Leave a Comment