The Election Commission of India has organized Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election 2022 for all the constituencies of the whole state. This election is conducted in various phases from phase 1 to phase 7 on different dates. Now all people waiting for the UP Election Result that is to be announced on 10th March 2022. The UP Election Result will be announced online at the sec.up.nic.in which official website of the State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh. In the article below all the details of UP Election Result like UP Election Result Date 2022 will be discussed.
UP Election Result
organized by the Election Commission of India in the UP Election Samajwadi Party, Bharatiya Janata Party, India National Congress, Rashtriya Lok Dal, Bahujan Samaj Party, Apna Dal, and AIMIM political parties have participated. The UP election has successfully conducted between 12 February 2022 to 07 March 2022, now all the parties eagerly waiting for the UP Election Result only. Thus the UP Election Result will be displayed on the official website of the State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh that is sec.up.nic.in.
As mentioned above the UP Election was conducted in different phases: Phase 1 was held on February, 10th,2022 in a total of 58 constituencies, Phase 2 was held on 14th February 2022 in a total of 55 constituencies, following that Phase 3 was held on 20th February 2022 in total 59 constituencies, 4th phase on 23rd February 2022 in total 60 constituencies, the Phase 5 on 27th February 2022 in total 60 constituencies, Phase 6 on 03rd March 2022 in total 57 Constituencies and the Phase 7 held on 07th March 2022 for total 54 constituencies. In this way, UP Election was conducted in different phases for a total of 403 constituencies.
- MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper
- MP Board 10th Result Date
- JKBOSE Date Sheet 2022
- Lakhimpur Medical College Admit Card 2022
UP Election Result Date 2022 Overview
|Election Conducting Body||Election Commission of India|
|Name Of The Election||UP Legislative Assembly Election 2022|
|UP Election Result Date 2022||10th March 2022|
|UP Election Result Mode||Online Mode|
|UP Election Result Mode||Uttar Pradesh Elections|
|UP Election Result Official Portal||sec.up.nic.in|
UP Election Result Date 2022
As you all know the UP Election was held from 12 February 2022 to 07 March 2022 in that election all the parties which are participated, they did well job. Talking about the BJP, Congress and Samajwadi parties did an extremely great job and proved the strong parties. In this article we have discussed all the details of the UP Election and UP Election Result Date 2022. In this election, the Samajwadi party’s chances to win is more and to be honest this time the locals also want change.
UP Election Phase 1 – 7 Details
|Total no of Phases||Date||Constituencies|
|1st Phase||February 10, 2022||58 Constituencies|
|2nd Phase||February 14, 2022||55 Constituencies|
|3rd Phase||February 20, 2022||59 Constituencies|
|4th Phase||February 23, 2022||60 Constituencies|
|5th Phase||February 27, 2022||60 Constituencies|
|6th Phase||March 3, 2022||57 Constituencies|
|7th Phase||March 7, 2022||54 Constituencies|
|UP Assembly Election Result||March 10, 2022||403 Constituencies|
How to check UP Election Result
Below we have stated the step-by-step process to check the UP Election Result. All the individual wants can use these steps to check the UP Election Result and can do it easily.
- First of all, need to visit the official website of the Election Commission of India that is eci.gov.in.
- After that need to click on the “Up Election Result 2022”.
- Then need to select your constituency and can check the winning candidates.
- Now you can see the party wise whole result on the web page of the election commission web portal.
- In this way, you can check the Uttar Pradesh Election Result.
UP Election Result Prediction
- According to various well-known Indian personalities, the BJP can win the UP Election Result 2022.
- The Samajwadi Party has the potential to be the most powerful opposition in the UP Election 2022.
- The Indian National Congress will gain widespread support but will be unable to form a government.
- The BJP and its alliance have a chance of winning more than 200 seats out of a total of 403 seats. So, these are some of the predictions for the UP Election Result 2022.
In this way, we have mentioned all the details of the UP Election Result and UP Election Result Date 2022 and as soon as the result gets displayed on the official website mentioned above we will notify it over here so keep visiting our website.
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|