UPSC CMS Result 2022 is published on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have taken the exam can also check their UPSC CMS result 2022 through this article. To login and view the UPSC CMS result 2022, candidates must have their login credentials – registration ID/Roll Number – ready. Candidates who pass the UPSC CMS 2022 examination will be hired for positions such as Junior Scale Posts in the Central Health Service, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and so on. To learn more about the UPSC CMS result 2022, read the entire article.
UPSC CMS Result 2022
After two stages of evaluation, the results of the UPSC CMS exam 2022 will be published on the UPSC official website. UPSC will conduct two papers on the 17th of July 2022, each with 120 questions for a total of 250 marks. In Stage 2, the selected candidates will be invited to a personality test/interview. The final result will be announced in pdf format on the UPSC official website, and candidates will be able to search their roll number to see if they were selected or not.
And in regards to this examination, those who have advanced to the next round will be informed via the UPSC CMS Result 2022. This Result will be available on their main website, www.upsc.gov.in. Additionally, exam takers should be able to easily access the UPSC CMS Merit List 2022 download link from this page. This UPSC CMS 2022 Result page General Duty Medical Officer, Junior Scale information is provided on this page to make the candidate’s search process easier. More information about this result can be found on the following page.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Combined Medical Services Exam (CMS)|
|Date of the examination||17th July 2022|
|Educational prerequisites||Candidates who have appeared in the final year of MBBS written exam|
|Status of Result||To be released|
|Process of selection||Online exam|
|Location||All over India|
Candidates must have their hall ticket number, which includes their roll number and date of birth, to check the UPSC CMS Result 2022. The performance of the written test and the interview will determine the final result. Candidates with scores equal to or higher than the cutoff marks will be chosen in the end.
UPSC CMS Result 2022 Important Dates
The following are some important UPSC CMS exam events and dates:
|UPSC CMS Notification||6th April 2022|
|Application start date||6th April 2022|
|Last date of application submission||26th April 2022|
|Written Exam (CBT)||17th July 2022|
|Written Result||To Be Announced|
|UPSC CMS Detailed Application Form (DAF)||To Be Announced|
|Personality Test||To Be Announced|
|UPSC CMS Result (tentative)||October 2022|
How To Check the UPSC CMS Result 2022?
- Step 1: Go to www.upsc.gov.in and click on the Mains Official Links.
- Step 2: The screen displays the home page.
- Step 3: On that screen, on the right side of the home page, select the Written Results option.
- Step 4: Then select Recruitment Written Results (Recruitment Tests).
- Step 5: Choose UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2022 Links.
- Step 6: The candidates were then required to enter information such as their hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Step 7: Submit the information now.
- Step 8: The UPSC CMS Result 2022 is then displayed on the screen.
- Step 9: Download the results and then check your exam results.
UPSC CMS 2022 Cutoff Marks
CMS 2022 minimum cutoff marks differ depending on the candidate category. The overall cutoff marks for CMS 2022 are based on the candidates’ performance in both the computer-Based Test and the Personality Test. The UPSC combined medical services cut off for 2022 will be released by the commission soon. The candidates who have been shortlisted will be eligible to take the UPSC Personality Test.
The cut-off for any exam is determined by three exam-related factors. These elements are
- Number of Vacancies: The number of vacancies influences the exam cut-off. It is inversely proportional to the exam cut-off. That is, the higher the number of vacancies, the lower the exam cut-off.
- Exam Difficulty Level: Another important factor influencing the exam cut-off is the exam difficulty level. Because the paper’s difficulty level is high, the cut-off will be lower. If the exam is simple, the cut-off rises.
- There were several candidates who appeared: The number of applicants has very little bearing on the exam cut-off. The relationship is directly proportional to each other, which means that the higher the cut-off, the higher the competition.
As we can see, the number of applicants is increasing. As a result, CMS 2022 cutoff marks are expected to be higher than the previous year. Here are the previous year cutoff points:
|Category||Cut off Marks (Out of 500)||Final Cut off Marks (Out of 600)|
UPSC CMS 2022 Merit List
Candidates seeking the Combined Medical Services Examination Merit List have come to the right place. We have provided you with a direct link to the UPSC CMS Merit List. The merit list only includes the names of candidates who were chosen after performing well in each round of selection. As a result, the UPSC Combined Medical Services Merit List is compiled based on candidates’ performance in the Written Exam (Paper-I & Paper-II) and Personality Test. According to the UPSC CMS recruitment notification, the weightage of the written examination and personality test is 500:100. As a result, it is clear that in order to be included in the final merit list, your written examination performance must be exceptional.
They released the Result after the checking process was completed. Those who can locate their names on the selection list are only eligible for further rounds of the selection process.
UPSC CMS Interview 2022
Candidates who pass the written exam must appear for the UPSC CMS interview. Candidates who have been shortlisted and have successfully submitted their DAF attend the interview. Check out the steps below to find out how to check the UPSC CMS interview schedule:
Candidates must bring the following documents to the UPSC CMS interview centre:
- Certificate of Age.
- Educational Qualification certificates.
- Certificate in support of a claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Economically Weaker Sections and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Person with Benchmark Disability (where applicable) certificate.
If you have any questions while downloading your UPSC CMS Result 2022, please contact us right away. Continue to visit our website for more information on the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination.
|Official Website||Click Here|