UPSC ESE 2023 Notification has been officially announced by the Union Public Service Commission on its official website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/. Candidates who want to write UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2023 and get recruited at various posts are informed that UPSC ESE Notification 2023 has been released on the official website. Candidates who are eligible and interested in getting recruited for various engineering posts can submit an online application form by visiting the official website at upsconline.nic.in.
Latest Update: UPSC ESE 2023 Notification released on 14th September 2022. Last date to submit online application is 04th October 2022, scroll down to get Eligibility Criteria and other details.
UPSC ESE 2023 Notification
The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the ESE 2023 on 13th February 2023. Aspirants who were eagerly waiting for UPSC ESE 2023 Notification can submit an online application form from September 14 to October 04, 2022. Eligibility criteria, post-wise number of vacancies and many more are already available on the official notification that you will download from the official website. Notification is available at https://upsc.gov.in/, we also have activated a direct link to download the same.
upsc.gov.in 2023 ESE
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post||Civil, Mechanical, Electrical|
|Notification Release Date||September 14, 2022|
|Application Form Date||September 13 to October 04, 2022|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||February 13, 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Personality Test|
|Notification Download Link||Available Below|
UPSC ESE Vacancy 2023
As per the official website released by Union Public Service Commission, there are a total number of 327 vacancies for the various posts of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrician Engineering and Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering. Post-wise vacancy details are not yet made public, but likely to be released very soon by the concerned officials of UPSC at upsc.gov.in/.
USPC ESE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the various posts of Engineering Service Exam 2023 are available below, inside the table in terms of Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Education Qualification – To submit an application form against any post of Engineering Service an individual must have a graduation in a relevant field.
- Age Limit – An individual, who wants to submit an online application form and sit in UPSC ESE 2023 must be below 21 years and above 30 years.
To know post-wise Eligibility Criteria details, download the official notification and gather all details.
UPSC ESE 2033 Exam Date
The Union Public Service Commission has officially announced that they are going to conduct the preliminary examination for the various Engineering services posts on 13th February 2023. In the preliminary examination a total number of 500 questions of 500 marks will be asked from General Studies & Engineering Aptitude (Paper 1) and Concerned Subject (Paper 2). To solve the maximum number of questions in paper one candidate will get the time duration of 2 hour and for Paper 2, the maximum time duration will be 4 hours. Only those candidates will be allowed to sit in the Mains examination whose score in the preliminary is at least equal to cut off marks.
How To Apply Online Against The UPSC ESE 2023 Notification?
To submit an online application form against the UPSC ESE Notification 2023 you need to follow the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in/.
- On the official website of the UPSC an option of the Examination Notifications will be available. Tap on this option.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option, you will have an option of Apply Online – Click Here, tap on it.
- Now, you will have an option for New Registration. Tap on this option and go to the new webpage.
- Enter Personal Details, Academic Details, Address, etc and tap on the option of the Submit.
- After the registration process, it will ask you to enter Email ID, OTR ID or Mobile Number and OTP / Password. Fill in the login credentials and tap on the option of the Login.
- You will be asked ente other required details, upload required Documents, Scan Copy, pay Application Fee and finalize the application procedure.
Except Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates, others will have to pay 200 rupees as an online application fee in online mode.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|