The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official website that is- www.upsc.gov.in. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply till 16th June 2022 only on the official website through online mode only. For all the detailed and important information like age limit, education qualification, selection process, vacancy details, notification, steps to apply, etc., keep reading till the end of the article.
UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022
The UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on their official website. Under this recruitment drive the commission will recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Vice Principal. There are total number of 131 vacancies available for the post of Vice Principal.
All the applicants who are interested they can apply for this recruitment through the online mode only till 16th June 2022. No applications will be entertained by the commission received after the deadline. To apply for this post there is certain eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidate then only he/she will be applicable for the selection process of this UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022.
|Name Of The Commission||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Recruitment Notification||UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Post||Vice Principal|
|Total No. Of Post||131|
|Start Date To Apply||Already Started|
|Last Date To Apply||16th June 2022|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Location||All Over India|
The last date to submit the application form for the recruitment is 16th June 2022 through the official website of the UPSC. The last date for printing the final submitted application is 17th June 2022 through online mode. Now all the applicants are suggested to fill the application form very carefully as the submission of wrong information can lead to rejection of the application form by the commission.
UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Here in this below table, we have mentioned the complete vacancy details for the UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022. Before going to apply for the post candidates must go through it once.
|Category||No. Of Vacancies|
UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate wants to apply for this UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022 must fulfill the following Eligibility criteria which includes the age limit and education qualification:
For the UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022 the maximum age limit is 35 years. Other category wise relaxation is as follows:
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||Candidates from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes must be under the age of 40 as of the normal closing date for vacancies reserved for them.|
|Other Backward Classes||Other Backward Classes candidates must be under the age of 38 as of the normal closing date for vacancies reserved for them.|
|Government Servant||Relaxable up to 5 years for regularly appointed Central/UT Government servants, as per orders issued by the Government of India from time to time.|
Note: Please see the relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection’ for age concessions applicable to some other categories of applicants.
- A Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute and a Bachelor of Education from a recognized university is must.
- Candidate must have 2 years of experience as Post Graduate Teacher. OR
- Candidate must have 3 years’ experience as Trained Graduate Teacher.
Steps To Apply For UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022
Here we have mentioned the step-by-step process to apply for the UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022:
- First of all, candidate need to visit to the official website of the UPSC that is – www.upsc.gov.in.
- After that the home page of the website will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Here on this homepage the candidate needs to go the recruitment section and need to select the online recruitment application (ORA) option and candidate will redirect on new page.
- Then candidate need to look for post vice-principal and click on apply now.
- Now after reading all the instructions candidate need to click on next.
- Then candidate need to click on next after reading very important note.
- Here candidates will need to read terms and conditions and tick on agreement and click on proceed.
- Here on this page candidate need to login with the help of registration id and password and fill the captcha.
- Now candidate need to fill the application form carefully attach the required documents and pay the application fee and submit the form.
UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 25/- in cash, via SBI’s net banking facility, or via a visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates do not have to pay an application fee. For more information, you can go to the UPSC official website.
Here we are concluding that we have mentioned all the necessary and important details of the UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2022 in the above article and if you want more detailed information you can visit to the official website of the UPSC which is mentioned in the above article.