Admit Cards will be available on the UPSSSC website. UPSSSC would issue admission cards to applicants whose applications were judged to be in the correct order. Candidates will be able to get their admit cards from the official website. Candidates may access their admission cards by entering their registration number and date of birth. Candidates must bring acceptable identification to the test. Candidates who applied for these positions must be seeking for the UP Boring Technician Exam Date, Admit Card, Selection Process, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern. Aspirants may get information about the upsssc concerning admit card 2022. Important updates regarding UPSSSC ABT Admit Card 2022 will be posted on the UPSSSC website, upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC ABT Admit Card 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) authorities will provide the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2022. This website also contains UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Hall Ticket 2022 and UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Date 2022 information. The UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam will be held on July 3, 2022. As a result, all individuals who applied for the 486 Assistant Boring Technician positions must and should see this website. And the exact link to obtain the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Admit Card 2022 is at the bottom of this article. This link will go up shortly after the announcement. Continue reading to get more about UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Hall Ticket 2022.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Exam Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Boring Technician|
|No. of Post||486 posts|
|Exam Date||3rd July 2022|
|Admit Card Status||To Be Released|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
The merit of the written exam will be the only criterion for selection for this position. Following the Written Exam, successful applicants will be subjected to Document Verification. Because interviews have been removed from Group C posts, there will be no interviews this time. As a result, the Written Exam is the primary route to this job in Uttar Pradesh.
Important Instructions To Keep In Mind While Downloading the Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card
- Download the Admit Card only from the official website.
- When downloading the admit card, candidates must have their registration number and date of birth available.
- Only applicants who have successfully completed the registration process will be able to access the admission card.
- The authorities have the authority to amend any spelling errors, erroneous personal information, and so forth. Please contact UPSSSC authorities as soon as possible.
- Read and carefully follow the directions on the admission card.
- Check the official website often for the most recent information.
How to Download the UPSSSC ABT Admit Card 2022 Online?
- Visit the UPSSSC’s official website. You should not depend on any other website.
- The hall ticket link may be found on the home page.
- Launch the URL in a new tab.
- Enter the relevant information, such as your registration number and date of birth.
- Press the submit button.
- Save the admission card after downloading it.
Details Mentioned On The UP ABT Admit Card 2022
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Candidate’s Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Centre Name
- Centre Code
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date & Time of the Examination
- Important Instructions
- Authorised Signatory
Important Instructions To Keep In Mind While Appearing For The UP ABT Exam
- When attending the test, always bring your admission card/hall ticket with you.
- Except than the PAN card, bring any government ID evidence with you.
- The admission card must be nice and clean. Nothing should be written on the admission card.
- Candidates must carefully follow the instructions on their admit card.
- Candidates must be at the venue by the reporting time specified on their admission card.
UPSSSC ABT Exam Date
Participants who are required to appear in the written examination for 486 Assistant Boring Technician Posts may check the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Date 2022 from the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Admit Card 2022. Always double-check the reporting time and exam location.
Furthermore, the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam will be held on July 3rd, 2022. You may obtain UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2022 from this link whenever it is published on the official website. You cannot take the test unless you have the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Admit Card 2022.
UPSSSC ABT Exam Pattern
Written Test comprises of Following Points:-
- The written exam will be made up of objective multiple choice questions.
- Offline Mode is available for written exams.
- The exam will consist of 120 questions for 120 points.
- The written test will last 90 minutes.
- In the UP Boring Technician Exam 2019, there will be a 50% negative marking.
Aspirants must keep a close eye on the UPSSSC website. UPSSSC Admit Card 2022, Exam Date, and Latest News Updates will be accessible on www.govtexamalert.com as well. So bookmark this page (CTRL+D) and get frequent UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. In the Comment Box, please submit your question about the Admit Card. We will make every effort to respond.
|Official Website||Click Here|