The National Apprenticeship Training could be a great way to get a variety of different types of training all in one place. We’ll go over all of the important aspects of the National Apprenticeship Training Program in today’s article. We’ll also walk you through every step of the process of registering for the National Apprenticeship Training. Continue reading to the end to know the www.apprenticeship.gov.in 2022 Registration, Eligibility, Benefits and more of National Apprenticeship Training 2022.
www.apprenticeship.gov.in 2022 Registration
The National Apprenticeship Training may be a good way for you to learn various types of skills needed to perform the tasks. On the National Apprenticeship Training Program website, you can find a variety of courses. There are a variety of skill-building and development Training is available to all scholars in the country. The National Apprenticeship Training Program could be a good way for scholars to improve their skills and find better job opportunities.
|Name of the Program||National Apprenticeship Training|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
National Apprenticeship Training Advantages
There are numerous advantages to the National Apprenticeship Training Program available to scholars in the country: –
- In India, the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme could be a one-year Training for all scholars.
- It provides technical training to the country’s youth.
- The Training equips students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their chosen field.
- Organizations provide training to apprentices at their place of employment.
- Apprentices learn the job quickly and competently thanks to well-trained managers and well-developed training modules.
- Apprentices are paid a stipend during their apprenticeship, with the government of India reimbursing 50% of the stipend to the employer.
- The government of India issues apprentices a Certificate of Proficiency, which can be registered as valid employment experience in the least employment exchanges across India.
- Apprentices are assigned to Central, State, and private organizations with excellent training facilities for their training.
- The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is one of the governments of India’s flagship Training s for skilling Indian youth.
National Apprenticeship Training Program Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the National Apprenticeship Training Program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements: –
- A person must be at least 16 years old to apply.
- The applicant must have a degree or diploma certificate.
- Applicants who have already received training through another government-sponsored skill development Training are ineligible for this Training.
- Self-employed applicants should not apply.
- The applicant must not work for the government.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- There must be no work experience on the applicant’s resume.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Features
Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, established NATS. The scheme’s characteristics are as follows:
- Scholars are given training in a variety of the most basic organizations in the federal, state, and private sectors.
- Students who have completed an engineering degree or a diploma in engineering can register for apprenticeship training through the NATS web portal.
- For one year, training is provided in 126 subject fields for graduate/diploma students.
- Apprenticeship fairs are held on a regular basis to select the scholars.
- The Training fills the gap between the needs of employers and the available talent pool of scholars.
- This Training assists new talent in becoming industry ready and meeting a corporation’s Human Resources needs.
- This Scheme assists institutions in advocating for better access to opportunities for scholars leaving their campuses.
www.apprenticeship.gov.in 2022 Registration Documents Required
When applying for the National Apprenticeship Training Program, the following documents are required: –
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Telephone bill
How to Register Under National Apprenticeship Training Program?
To apply for the National Apprenticeship Training, you must complete the following application procedure: –
- To begin, go to the official website.
- Click the “Register” button on the homepage.
- Eligibility Check, Questionnaire & Guidelines, Enrollment Form, and Preview & Confirm sections appear on the page.
- Select I’m a Student from the drop-down list in the Eligibility Check section.
- Other questions about students will appear.
- Fill in the blanks to answer the questions related to the NATS program’s eligibility check.
- Please fill out the form below.
- Continue by clicking Save.
- The section Questionnaire & Guidelines will appear.
- Read the rules, as well as the required enrolment documents and the terms and conditions.
- Check the box that says, “By checking this box, I agree to the above Terms and Conditions.”
- Continue by clicking Agree.
- Personal Information, Education Details, and Training Preferences tabs will appear in the Enrollment Form section.
- Select the required information.
- Save and preview your work.
- The section Preview & Confirm will appear.
- Check all of the information you’ve entered and then click Submit.
- The entire page will appear, including your Email ID, User ID, and Password information.
- Close and continue should be selected.
- Make a copy for future reference.
Steps to Check National Apprenticeship Training Portal Login
- To access the portal, go to portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Visit the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Program.
- The home page will load first.
- You must click the login button on the home page.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll need to enter your login ID, password, and captcha code.
- Following that, you must click the login button.
- You will be able to access the portal by following this procedure.
We hope this post was well informative and Useful. The goal of National Apprenticeship Training is to regulate the apprenticeship training programmed in the industry by utilizing the facilities available for on-the-job training. If you have any more questions about National Apprenticeship Training scheme you can visit the official website, or ask us in the comment section below.
|Official Website||Click Here|