Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala is going to announce the www.dhsekerala.gov.in 2022 Result today (21st June 2022) by 11:00 am for all three: Science, Commerce and Arts streams. All the candidates who enrolled and appeared in the examination had to visit the respective official website in order to download and check the prd.kerala.gov.in Result 2022 for the Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination. Detailed information regarding downloading and checking the result of the +2 exam is going to be discussed below in this article, in order to know all about the publication of the DHSE Kerala Results please keep reading this article.
In the Kerala Plus Two exams for various streams about 4 lakhs candidates registered and appeared in the examination, all the candidates who took the examination are eagerly waiting for the announcement of the www.dhsekerala.gov.in Result 2022 since the examination concluded. The officials of the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala have officially announced when they are going to release the www.prd.kerala.gov.in 2022 Result for Plus Two Science, Commerce and Arts stream examinations. Results will be announced in online mode for all the candidates who took the examination along with the topper list.
Plus Two Result 2022 Kerala
|Exam||Higher Secondary (Plus Two)|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Streams||Science, Commerce & Arts|
|Exam Date||30 March to 22 April 2022|
|Result Date||21st June 2022|
|Result Time||12:00 Noon|
|Number of Candidates took the exam||About 4 Lakhs|
How To Check prd.kerala.gov.in Result 2022 Plus Two?
Go through the step-by-step guide and learn how an individual who took the Kerala Plus Two Exam will be able to download and check the www.dhsekerala.gov.in Result 2022.
#1. Via prd.kerala.gov.in.
- Visit the official result publishing portal of Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala at prd.kerala.gov.in/.
- An option of the RESULTS will be available in the bottom of the webpage, tap on this option.
- An option related to the Plus Two (+2) Result 2022 will be available, tap on the option and visit the next webpage.
- You will be asked to enter the Roll Number and DOB, fill in the required credential and tap on the option of the Submit in order to download or check the www.dhsekerala.gov.in 2022 results.
#2. Via keralaresults.nic.in
- Navigate to the Kerala Examination Result portal at keralaresults.nic.in/.
- You will have an option of the DHSE RESULTS – 2022, click on this option and visit the next webpage.
- Fill in your Roll Number and Date Of Birth and then click on the option of the Submit to download and check the www.dhsekerala.gov.in 2022 Result.
#3. Via IndiaResults.com
- Visit kerala.indiaresults.com/, which is a third-party website, where the result is officially announced.
- Hit the option of Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala and visit the next webpage.
- Now, an option of the Kerala DHSE Plus Two Result 2022 [Kerala 12th Result 2022] will be available, click on this option and visit the next webpage.
- Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth (DOB) and click on the option of the Submit to check the keralaresults.nic.in +2 Result 2022.
Kerala +2 Result Statistics
In the table below, you will find out about the last few Kerala Plus Two Result statistics.
|Exam Year||Overall Passing Percentage (%)||Number Of Students Took Examination|
Note: Exam year 2022 Kerala Plus Two Result statistics will be available after the announcement of the results.
Details Available On Kerala +2 Result 2022
All the details which are available on the Kerala Plus Two Result are as follows.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Subject-wise Obtained Marks
- Total Marks
- Passing Percentage
- Subject-wise Garde
- Guardian Name
- Date Of Birth
- Gender (Male / Female)
- Category (OBC, SC/ST or General)
Once the officials of the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala will have announced the www.dhsekerala.gov.in 2022 results, we will activate the direct link in the bottom of the webpage.
|Official Website||Click Here|