The YSR Cheyutha Status can be found on the official website. The government of Andhra Pradesh launched the YSR Cheyutha Yojana, which offers several benefits to women. The funds will be transferred directly to the recipient’s bank accounts. To take advantage of the scheme’s benefits, applicants must fill out an online application form. In the third phase of YSR Cheyutha, the AP government transfers 4,949.44 crores to the accounts of 26,39,703 registered beneficiaries. And, beginning in January of next year, the pension amount will be Rs 2750/-.
YSR Cheyutha Status
On August 12, the Andhra Pradesh chief minister launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme via video conference from the camp headquarters in Tadepalli, Amaravati. Women will receive financial aid under this plan. This year, the government allocated Rs 4,687 crore out of the scheme’s total budget of Rs 17,000 crore. The sum would be immediately deposited into the scheme beneficiary’s bank accounts.
It should be emphasised that under this scheme, all women who meet the qualifying conditions and are at least 45 years old as of August 12 of each year would get benefits. When a woman reaches the maximum age of 60, she is no longer eligible for the pension. Read on to get complete information about the scheme like how to apply and check YSR Cheyutha Status etc.
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefits of the plan||Providing incentives and pension benefits|
The benefit amount will be given out by the state government to the qualified recipients. Beneficiaries’ bank accounts will be promptly credited with the amount. The 75,000-rupee pension will be given out in the appropriate manner. Every year, a payment of Rs. 18750 is made. The phase 3 installment for this year will be given out very shortly.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits
The residents of a state or nation have various advantages when a plan is implemented. The YSR Cheyutha project would also benefit a large number of Andhra Pradesh residents. Review more details described below.
- The government would help all the needy women in the state financially with the aid of this programme.
- The rate of women’s empowerment in AP will be improved because of this approach.
- This plan will free women from the need to rely on others for their daily needs.
- This initiative will enhance women’s quality of life.
- The YSR Cheyutha initiative will help women become independent and self-sufficient.
AP YSR Cheyutha Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for this plan must meet all qualifying requirements before submitting the application form. Examine the following criteria: –
- Candidates must be at least 45 years old and no older than 60.
- Women should be permanent residents in Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must not be currently employed by the government.
- The candidates’ electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- Women from rural areas must earn less than 10,000 rupees per year, while women from urban areas must earn less than 12,000 rupees per year.
How to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Only online applications for the YSR Cheyutha examination are available to candidates.
Step 1: Visit the AP government’s official website at http://navasakam.ap.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link inside the webpage that refers to the “YSR Cheyutha Scheme.”
Step 3: The application form will then open if you select the “Apply Now” option.
Step 4: The applicant must complete the form by providing the necessary information, including Name, Father’s/Name, Husband’s Date of Birth, Gender, and Caste, before clicking the Submit button.
Step 5: Post all of the requested documents now.
Step 6: Your application or registration for the programme will be finished in this manner.
Documents To Submit Along with The YSR Cheyutha plan Application form include:
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Age Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Passbook Details
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
How to Download YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary Final List?
The Andhra Pradesh government has published a list of beneficiaries on its official website. By following a few easy procedures, interested applicants can see the list of awardees.
- Step 1: Aspirants must open the official website’s link, @gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, in any web browser.
- Step 2: When you get to the homepage, select “Dashboard” from the navigation bar.
- Step 3: The dashboard tab will provide a drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Click the drop-down menu’s “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” option.
- Step 5: Your smartphone will open a new tab with a full list of candidates who are eligible and who are not.
- Step 6: The “Excel Download” button is located at the top of the page for candidates who want to download the list.
- Step 7: The beneficiary list will be downloaded to your computer when you click that.
How to check YSR Cheyutha Status Payment?
Step 1: First, visit the official website.
Step 2: At this point, applicants must select the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” option from the menu bar located beneath the dashboard on the homepage.
Step 3: A list will be displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Next, candidates must select and click on their district.
Step 5: After clicking, look up your name in the list that has opened to find out the status of your payment.
If anyone is having trouble understanding any step regarding YSR Cheyutha Status, they can post their questions in the comment section.
|Official Website||Click Here|